Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hustle
29-03-2005, 08:17 AM
The Hustle

......BBC 1 Drama is back on tonight! I loved the first series of this programme so will be tuning in again to see if the second series can live up to it. My only gripe is that it is on at 10pm!!!

Anyone else big fans?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2005, 09:08 AM
The Hustle
Oh Yes!!

I love this programme to bits. Can't wait. But it's on at 9 where I live, Bella, not 10. Are you sure your listings have got it right?
29-03-2005, 09:38 AM
The Hustle
Oh Dab, you are right! I have just checked the paper and it is on at 9pm. I looked up the website this morning! Tuesday nights was always dull viewing for the telly, but now there is something decent to watch! Marc Warren! :wub:

30-03-2005, 07:23 AM
The Hustle
I'm glad it's back. Enjoyed it last night, even though they had to do a fair bit of ground-laying work for new viewers in amongst working the actual con. Still an ace programme, though. Fast and witty. :thumbsup:
05-04-2005, 02:59 PM
The Hustle
Oh I am so pleased this is back on - I didn't realise, I caught the back end of it last Tuesday - it is at a perfect time - 9 till 10 then bed!!

Tonights about a chef - I love to work out what may go wrong and wait for it going wrong - but it never does, or does it??

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

05-04-2005, 04:32 PM
The Hustle
I loved this last week, I absolutely adore Marc Warren, he is such a cheeky chappie and I know that I would fall for him hook, line and sinker!! He could reel me in any day!! Smile

I love it when you get the flashbacks to find out how it was done, I guessed what had happened last week and I got so glad that little twerp got his comeuppance!!

06-04-2005, 04:48 PM
The Hustle
Is it just me, or did this week's episode seem a bit mean-spirited?
10-04-2005, 07:23 PM
The Hustle
No, Dab me too, it wasn't particulary good this week, still since it is so good it is allowed to have the odd blip! :wink2:

12-04-2005, 09:15 PM
The Hustle
Oh joy! Tonight's episode was bloody wonderful bark-a-gleeful-laugh-out-loud-at-the-end stuff. Best telly of the week! :devil:
13-04-2005, 06:36 AM
The Hustle
dab Wrote:Oh joy! Tonight's episode was bloody wonderful bark-a-gleeful-laugh-out-loud-at-the-end stuff. Best telly of the week! :devil:

I thought the same Dab! Loved it, it was absolutely brilliant! The takes with the dim barman Eddie and Mickey were a hoot! I never guessed what the ending was going to be! Superb!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hustle - Series 3 Seabreeze 13 2,427 06-04-2006 07:03 AM
Last Post: Chingachgook