Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The IAC Diet
24-11-2004, 10:36 AM
The IAC Diet

They have only been in the Jungle .. what is it ... 4 days now? Not sure cos of the time difference. Already they are going on about how much weight they have lost. Paul saying his trousers are loose now etc. Sounds better than the Atkins Diet. It's not like they are doing anything really physical at the moment - seem to spend a lot of time just sitting or sleeping.

Whatever they are having I want to know - if I can notice a weight loss in 4 days then bring it on Smile
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2004, 07:37 PM
The IAC Diet
I thought it was funny when Janet said none of the girls are moaning about the food because it's like being on a detox.

It's hard to imagine what it would be like to live for days on end on not much more than rice and beans. However I don't think I'd have a massive problem with it, particularly if they carried on providing miniature bottles of wine.

Maybe we ought to do it one day. At the end of the series everyone has to have one meal of rice 'n' beans just to see how bloomin awful it really is.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2004, 07:53 PM
The IAC Diet
Hehehe - don't forget the marshmallows - now that's my kind of diet.

I would love to see exactly what the menu consists of - I know they get vegetables cos they were talking about whether they liked raw cabbage and eeking out the carrots and onions. They've also had some meat of course. And the rice and beans.

They don't seem to be focusing on what exactly they get or don't get as a result of the BTTs.