Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The IAC (Independently Acceptable Commentary) notes
25-11-2004, 11:21 PM

The IAC column aka The Grin and Bare it and Sell It After Opportunity
Another lot of celebrities in the jungle are griming our screen with buckets full of boredom. The programme makers want us to believe that 482 million viewers worldwide tuned in. First off they don’t even get the pleasure of a walk in, some poor horse has to suffer for the viewer at least JSP had the decency to complain. I did watch I felt I owed it to my readers it almost felt as if I was there at times, very surreal.
We also get to watch ‘poorl burrow’ celebrity ex royal servant (rank butler) and professional tell tale, squirm his way out of an aeroplane with a parachute and a minder, you can only imagine how many people sat there hoping the chute wouldn’t open, he would have grown wings I am sure, we should know by now he’s got ninety nine lives.
JSP is a star at the camp she is business like and focused yet fun as ever, gets straight into the practical side of things in contrast to the child ‘Nat-tears-ly elp-me-someone’. They have to get the balance and she is the drivelling snippet of an adult in a new look prepubescent undernourished body. Didn’t they all flock round her well. Everyone showing they have a kind side.
What’s wrong with the modern woman? JSP was understanding and fair and gave good advice. JSP was having no more of it after a kindly chat to calm the girl down. What did women fight for in the 70’s; has Anne Robinson and JSP et al taught this generation on whiners anything.
It will be interesting to see how it pans out with the Bush Tucker Trials. I have every confidence if JSP gets selected, she will do the stronger mature female proud.
What is she stuck with? a group of women who feel getting on in life is getting your twits out. Keep your twits in JSP we are rooting for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2004, 11:31 PM
That's the spirit!
[/font]
Although I'm sure Janet has the nicest twits of them all, she's got far too much class to parade them about making the female population feel insecure and unattractive.

Join us in the Street-Porter Supporter thread, won't you?

[font=Arial]cheerio!
26-11-2004, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2004 04:43 PM by Growl-n-Swear It.)
The IAC column aka The Grin and Bare it and Sell It After Opportunity part 2
Nancy and Sophie are the ugly sisters with Nat-tear-sly rapidly being a failure as Cinderella that leaves Sheila and JSP competing for alternating roles of Fairy Godmother and Wicked step mother.
Joe Pasqueaky is a credible and affable Buttons.
Brianless and Frankenstumped just do not cut it as the lost boy duo.
With Huglys’ overwhelming desire to be King of the jungle he is the snitchy baddy waiting to be boohissed out of the Jungle.
Reality TV and the longest pantomime I am ever having the misfortune to sit through leaves me gagging for less, and curious for more!.

Brianless and Frankenstumped performances at BTT’s (Bush Tucker Trials for the initiated and uninterested) has been dismal. Did Fran need to be quite so worried about a peck on his parts? Didn’t Brian realise he should have blown into the pies. They are so busy being the image they want to portray they don’t think how to approach the task. JSP approached her task with dignity despite injury. Even Na-tears-ly managed on the high wire, though the histrionics’ which were so undignified had me in hysterics.

JSP greeted the baby emus’ with her usual clarity I just hope she doesn’t try to cook them even that could be a step too far.

Poorl Burrow (deeper please) is gaining some unusual sympathy from me. The man? is a first class mask of transplanted ideals. He is smug in the jungle hoping to get a better image. Porl, it was getting better by you quieting down. Maybe he will do himself a favour and dig a hole so deep he will stay in it this time and fade.
I almost imagine he is hoping his former employees are watching. I have an unsavoury image of PC watching two screen chucking rotten eggs at one shouting "bring back the tower block and axe" and throwing rose petals at the other screen when former 3degrees Singer Sheila appears. We all know PC likes a swultry soul diva. Sheila didn’t sleep with the right guy so we got Diana instead.
The idiotic camera man who got a blissful earful for stalking JSP was time honoured brilliance, finally a celeb who isn’t afraid to spread the moodswings further than the campfire. Echoing JSP it is all so “****ing sad”!
26-11-2004, 05:17 PM
If JSP was attractive don't be fooled into thinking that she would not use that advantage to gain her way - she aint and so she has had to use other "skills".

She is one of those "take me as you find me" "I speak my mind and if you don't like it, tough" numpties that hide behind "plain speaking" to excuse rudeness.

I reckon a lot of her anger is recognising that sex sells and attractiveness gets you places that sometimes talent can't.

TV is a looks business, always has been - hence the reason JSP writes. She is a miserable unlikeable afront to widescreen and her affected cock-e-ney accent is about as real as Jordan's left 'un
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2004, 06:11 PM
LOL, I like your style Growler. Keep them coming.

IOW, you might be right. However, there must be plenty of plain looking, plain speaking women whose personalities are moulded by factors other than jealousy of the beautiful people. I'm sure JSP would lump you one Smile

I do agree she's a miserable old so and so, and it would be nice to see her laugh and join in a bit.

I find her entertaining to watch because she's so different to the others and provides balance to the childish antics, but quite honestly I don't think I'd want to spend very long in her copmpany.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2004, 12:14 PM
I think she's odd. She seems to have a major superiority complex and looks down on the others, yet she's in there herself? She's SO po-faced about everything too. I have no idea as to why she went in there in the first place. :confused:
27-11-2004, 12:47 PM
Lyndsay Wrote:I have no idea as to why she went in there in the first place. :confused:

Research, maybe?
27-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Great stuff Growl, keep it coming Smile
27-11-2004, 01:50 PM
Good posts growl! But where is all this 'janet is ugly' stuff coming from? (other posters not Growl) Firstly, I don't think she's unattractive at all and secondly, since when did we become so shallow that attractiveness is such a big deal, she is a professional business woman FFS.
27-11-2004, 02:25 PM
kayemm Wrote:Good posts growl! But where is all this 'janet is ugly' stuff coming from? (other posters not Growl) Firstly, I don't think she's unattractive at all and secondly, since when did we become so shallow that attractiveness is such a big deal, she is a professional business woman FFS.

I'm not bothered about her looks, just her personality, which isn't coming across to me well. She seems judgemental, bad-tempered, snobby, and nasty.