Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Judges' sidekicks....
01-10-2005, 08:54 PM

just who is that awful guy with the tri-coloured beard on Sharon's team? I know he was there last year and I seem to remember him boasting about farting behind Simon during the live rounds.

is he an old guy who is trying to hard to be "hip" and "cool" and "trendy" and what other words the kids are using these days? ... or has he actually achieved anything?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2005, 09:31 PM
:smartie: I found out about him during x factor 1 as I thought he was a joke.

He's a record producer and songwriter. Grammy nominee for co-writing Aerosmith's 'Livin' on the Edge' and produced their 'Just Push Play' album.

Has also worked with Carole King, Celine Dion, Baha Men, Ringo Starr and was largely responsible for Hanson:blink:

He's also Kate Hudson's uncle.

Seems he's quite an able tosser :laugh:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
02-10-2005, 06:59 PM
Has also worked with Carole King, Celine Dion, Baha Men, Ringo Starr and was largely responsible for Hanson

er...can I just say at this point.....I detest all of the above and so add that with the laughable...memebr of the monster raving looney party....appearnce I don't really go much on him! Huh

I see Luois has two blondes, one on either side of him...eeeeeeeewwwwww :sick:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
02-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Coastie Wrote:Has also worked with Carole King, Celine Dion, Baha Men, Ringo Starr and was largely responsible for Hanson

er...can I just say at this point.....I detest all of the above

How can you hate Carole King, or at least her music? The others I can kind of understand and some I would agree with. But Carole King. :ohmy:
02-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Sheeesh, I thought only the tone deaf or lunies could dislike Carol King :blink: - she has to be the ultimate female singer. I remember when Tapestry came out, if you didn't have it you were weird. Amazing singer :cry:

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
02-10-2005, 08:06 PM
...and Who Let The Dogs Out and MmmBop contain some of the finest lyrics ever to grace the charts... :laugh:

I think Celine Dion in particular should be put down, but the point I was making is that he has worked with 'names'.

Carole King however is a legend.

Off topic- but patsy, have you heard any of Weird Al Yankovitch's stuff? He did a MmmBop parody.

[SIZE=3]

[/url]
[/SIZE]
02-10-2005, 08:09 PM
I've heard of him Fee. I think it might have been on Steve Wright's show on R2, possibly?
02-10-2005, 08:12 PM
I have him on my MP3 so I will introduce you in Dublin. :w00t:

[SIZE=3]

[/url]
[/SIZE]
03-10-2005, 04:36 AM
I actually am a bit of a musical black hole and can't think of anything Carol King has done..... I fear I may have slated her unjustly by mistaking her for someone else...Blush

However can we please shot Celine Dion!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
09-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Coastie Wrote:I see Luois has two blondes, one on either side of him...eeeeeeeewwwwww :sick:

my son spotted this last night!! and thought it seemed a bit incongruous (my word not his!!).

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Judges Coastie 3 2,985 22-08-2007 09:15 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Early predictions - Judges! Coastie 7 1,754 02-09-2006 10:41 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  Going to the judges houses PJ 9 1,739 05-10-2005 10:25 AM
Last Post: PJ
  The pre-show panel of judges.... Dolores 9 1,718 26-09-2005 11:54 PM
Last Post: Northern angel