Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last Day
12-08-2005, 07:21 AM
The Last Day

Well after 12 weeks and so many days here we are at the end.

I have enjoyed it and even though I have moaned about Craig and Makosi, for example, it is the people that you moan about most that make the show. Big Bro's sense of humour has been brilliant this year, my favourite moment is still Anthony's date with BB.

Share your moments, thoughts, feelings and sapient observations here.

Come on.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2005, 07:23 AM
The Last Day
to be honest Cat I'm just glad it's all going to be over soon. I say it every year I will not watch it next year ... yet here I am on day 78 and I dont' think I missed any of it that was on terrestial tv!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
12-08-2005, 07:27 AM
The Last Day
Me too Dol, I'm glad I'm going to Dorset to get away from it all this weekend and recover.
12-08-2005, 07:36 AM
The Last Day
My hubby doesn't watch it - except the last week. But he is sooooo glad it is to finish this week. I really do become so grotty the longer it goes on - it is all the late nights. I have had one early night in the last 78 days, and I am grim with tiredness.

As for fave moments, Anthonys date, the speed dating task, The box task [when Anthony was saying how large Craig's head was - I loved that bit] - the pool 'incident' just for shock laughter.

I won't miss BB, there are so many other good things on tv at the minute, and I like to have a break before 2006 BB starts - when I willb ecome all excited all over again!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

12-08-2005, 09:13 AM
The Last Day
Im tired, Ive got bags under my eyes that would make Dot Cotton envious, but Ive enjoyed every single moment. I still think that Big Bro shouldve pulled the ultimate trick and told the housemates it was 11 weeks of fun but really only we would know that the show would only last 10, but hey ho.

The housemates this year have been better than ever. Its been pure car crash TV. Their backstabbing, stupidity, rows, tantrums, crying fits and attention seeking have been scarily addictive.

Ive loved coming on here, having a rant, a moan, a snigger and a discussion with you all about the Housemates.

This year, I think most of us were united in who we liked and didnt like and it made for some good "craic" as Anferny would say...

Thanks to you all for giving me such a laugh this year, for posting some corking stuff - it was textbook, mint even. :w00t:

xxx
12-08-2005, 10:01 AM
The Last Day
Pandora Wrote:Ive loved coming on here, having a rant, a moan, a snigger and a discussion with you all about the Housemates.

xxx

And Pan, can I just say that, at the end of the day I have loved every single one of your rants! Boy, you are scary when you get mad! :w00t: :bag:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
12-08-2005, 12:18 PM
The Last Day
Pandora Wrote:This year, I think most of us were united in who we liked and didnt like and it made for some good "craic" as Anferny would say...

xxx

For me, that's been the problem this year - everyone has been pretty much in agreement over the housemates. I like it when there are radicaly opposite views on them.

The thing I've hated the most has been Makosi's sqawk and the fact that Science got booted too early. And also every time I type in Makosi, I put Maksoi and have to change it. Bitch!
12-08-2005, 12:29 PM
The Last Day
Davina: "And the winner is....Eugene"
Anthony: "So did I win......."
Davina: "No Anthony, Eugene won"
Ant: "But I'm more popular like"
Dav: "Eugene got more votes"
Ant: "You mean more than me like?"
Dav: "Yes Anthony"
Ant: "So did I win......."

That interview could set a record.
12-08-2005, 02:23 PM
The Last Day
I am worn out and will welcome going to bed at 10.30 and not 11.30 after channel hopping for 25 minutes and ending up watching either Sextetera or King of the cage (both make you feel ill after a short while).

Its been good and has revitalised the format. Next year maybe we can have the odd middle class, educated person aged 25 +. No more flipping Gay people, no more bucket-heads who say "i just tell people, straight, what I think", no more people who cannot pronounce three or thing. No more people who say they love sex, or want to have sex all the time (empty vessels as we discovered).

Also I think they need more music and activities in the house and more to do as this lot really did just sit around.

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
12-08-2005, 02:29 PM
The Last Day
And NO MORE HAIRDRESSERS!! I don't think there has been a BB yet where there hasn't been a hairdresser!

I do think this has been the best BB to date, despite detesting Craig & Makosi they have been brilliant housemates. Like Max, I would have loved if Science had got to the final.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT