Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Maria Lawson Fan Site
15-10-2005, 10:36 AM

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know about the first Maria Lawson fan site on the net. It has audio of her bottcamp performances, pictures, news, a chatroom and a forum. We have already got 30 members in the space of a week and more are still signing up! Why not come down and have a look to see if you like it.... http://www.marialawson.tk

I think Maria has a great voice and I really hope she does well because she delivers classics perfectly. I would love to buy something of hers if she got very far in the competition! Make sure you watch tonight and vote for her!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Bottcamp? Hell, where is that - I missed it! Please please PLEASE show us footage of bottcamp!

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
16-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Munchkin2 - I hope she does well but I have to say I'm not a fan. All the best with the site though! :wink2:

Blink...behave or I will send you a picture of my bottom! :mad2:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  cant get xfactorchallenge site to work, is there a fault? jarael 3 1,183 22-09-2006 12:57 PM
Last Post: jarael
  X factor just opened a cool interactive site cubase 5 2,565 21-09-2006 01:31 PM
Last Post: jarael