Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The New Forum Book.....
31-10-2004, 07:41 PM
The New Forum Book.....

Once upon a time there was a forum called Survivor on Line. It had grown and developed from whense it first was born over 4 year since.

On this, the 10th month of the 2004 year, ruler of the planet Haystack, decided for the safety of the population of planet Survivor that they had to be all relocated. Over days he slowly but surely transfered pods, puds and avatars to the best of his ability.

It was a traumatic time. Families and friends were temporaly split...afraid that they would never be together again. But the transgression has been complete and successfull...but as always the story is never complete. Lurking in the back ground was Dart Widdler...he was a distant but none the less affected relative of Haystack. His mission was too distroy......

continue....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2004, 08:49 PM
The New Forum Book.....
Cat Wrote:Once upon a time there was a forum called Survivor on Line. It had grown and developed from whense it first was born over 4 year since.

On this, the 10th month of the 2004 year, ruler of the planet Haystack, decided for the safety of the population of planet Survivor that they had to be all relocated. Over days he slowly but surely transfered pods, puds and avatars to the best of his ability.

It was a traumatic time. Families and friends were temporaly split...afraid that they would never be together again. But the transgression has been complete and successfull...but as always the story is never complete. Lurking in the back ground was Dart Widdler...he was a distant but none the less affected relative of Haystack. His mission was too distroy......

continue....

I must apologise, I havn't got a clue what the above is about, I think I was pi$$ed. :shock:

Please ignore.
02-11-2004, 06:36 AM
The New Forum Book.....
Sorry Cat....I can't....it's just to much of a temptation.....

....In a spacious office and sitting at a large dark wood desk Dart Widdler was conjuring up his plan for mayhem. His distant relative (a cousin twice removed on his mothers side) Haystacks had always achieved more than Dart was capable of and it really peed him off. However, now with the assistance of hired techno geek Zack Scoobias, he was going to reek havoc in the utopian world Haystacks had created in cyber space.

Dart tapped rapidly away at his keyboard his face becoming more and more animated as the responses to his questions appeared on the screen before him. Scoobias was indeed a superb find and Dart was confiedent whatever smile Haystacks had on his face would soon be wiped clean away.....

Continue.....

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
02-11-2004, 06:43 AM
The New Forum Book.....
Wink ................................................................................​.......