Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OPTIONAL part was the lie !!!!
11-07-2005, 10:06 PM

So......... looks like anyone who did not go into the diary room today is automatically up !! Anyone got any ideas who did or didnt go in.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2005, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2005 10:22 PM by Flip.)
Oooo I shall be watching this thread with interest.

They all seem to have hidden values and reasons for wanting to win and I applaud each and every one of them 'cept Vanessa who is the biggest wet blanket this side of the launderette!! I hope Makosi doesn't nomiate and in which case Vaness won't and the GBP will see what a useless and un-entertaining article that V is!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

11-07-2005, 10:23 PM
There seems to be some confusion as to who did and who didn't vote.

Quote:Eugene was the first to enter the Diary Room just a few minutes after the nominations window opened at 6.00 a.m., shortly followed by Makosi.

Anthony entered the Diary Room but apparently left without nominating anyone because he couldn’t make his mind up, before later going back in and finishing the job off properly.

Science, disillusioned with the whole voting process, stated to Kemal that his nominations would be futile in the light of other housemates voting a certain way. He then went to talk to Big Brother.

Vanessa noted that the voice of the Big Brother was not the regular one which asks for nominations, which made her all the more suspicious of Makosi who claimed that it was the usual ‘nominations lady.’

There were several theories as to who actually voted and who just went into the Diary Room for a chat with Big Brother, and Orlaith also speculated that the nominations of those who chose to take part will be shown on the screen at some point later today.

Doesn't really tell us anything so will have to wait and see I guess
11-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Crit - what day is it?? Do you have a crystal blal or do they always vote on a Monday - am I confused and excited?? You bet!! Cor blimey end of - off the hook what is going on int eh wrold?? Luv ya all!

11-07-2005, 10:32 PM
I suspect there will be some double crossing going on. Vanessa is so too faced I wouldn't out it past her to nominate and then lie to maKosi about it

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
11-07-2005, 11:53 PM
Flip Wrote:Crit - what day is it?? Do you have a crystal blal or do they always vote on a Monday - am I confused and excited?? You bet!! Cor blimey end of - off the hook what is going on int eh wrold?? Luv ya all!

I'll have a pint of whatever you had Flip! lol.
12-07-2005, 08:57 AM
sayangmouse Wrote:I'll have a pint of whatever you had Flip! lol.

You know I just knew I had done something stupid last night .... Blush

12-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Well after all the bullsh!tting from Derek "I wont be voting" Laud, he woke up Team Diva so they could all nominate !!!!!!!!!!

He left Craig and Anthony sleeping, the sneaky git.

However I believe they have now all voted. Craig was bitching about Makosi, saying that she was desperate to be first in the Diary Room as the "world revolves around her". She was gutted when she realised she had been beaten to it by Eugene. Haaaaaaaa.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]