Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The People's Court.
20-04-2005, 03:28 PM
The People's Court.

It was a no-brainer, Flip.

Mad old woman looks respectable and speaks coherently, but keeps ninety cats in a semi-detached house in suburbia.

Nearly tearful young family next door, who can't even let their kids use the swing in their own garden because of cat poo and sick everywhere, have reported her to every interested authority in the land and discovered that cat-madness occupies a loophole in the law - so they bring her to this circus as their first step in campaigning for a change in that law.

Audience votes overwhelmingly in support of nearly tearful young family.

Judge suggests strongly to mad old woman that she and her ninety cats would be better homed in the countryside somewhere... anywhere, really, other than a semi in suburbia.

Post-case comments from mad old woman confirm that she - and only she - is right and that she will therefore disregard the vote entirely.
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2005, 05:59 PM
The People's Court.
dab Wrote:Post-case comments from mad old woman confirm that she - and only she - is right and that she will therefore disregard the vote entirely.

Fait accompli - you were right entertainment only!!! Poor family!!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-04-2005, 01:37 PM
The People's Court.
I don't believe it - today it was Marcus Birk who was on the 'Back to the 50's' soldier show. The one where they took naughty boys and put them through national service training.

Now he wants to be a singer!
Find all posts by this user
21-04-2005, 04:08 PM
The People's Court.
Minklemar Wrote:I caught the end of this on Monday......do you remember the programme 'What the Butler Saw'?
Sylvia and Seamus were on it - something to do with her using his car. Evidently they have been separated for 6 months! And, yes......she is still just as awful!!

I saw this and chuckled to myself.......I saw them on something else recently too but cant remember what it was Blush :laugh: She is vile isnt she!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
21-04-2005, 04:16 PM
The People's Court.
Isis Wrote:I saw this and chuckled to myself.......I saw them on something else recently too but cant remember what it was Blush :laugh: She is vile isnt she!

Dear me Isis - she certainly is.....you've got to feel sorry for Seamus!!