Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Prison Task
27-07-2006, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2013 10:39 AM by Haydon.)
The Prison Task

What do you think of it? I really thought the prisoners had drawn the short straw til they revealed the secret spa and "beach". Big Grin

Glyn and Pete at least gave me a chuckle the way they went crazy on finding it. Glyn gets hysterical whenever there's food about.

The guards are so tired, bored and boring.

first time in prison
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2006, 06:46 AM
The Prison Task
Oh i loved it, it had me in stitches, it is the best thing to happen for ages in Big Brother , as it was all getting rather boring in my opinion.

Pete and Glyn were so funny i haven't laughed so hard for ages.

:applause: :laugh:

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
27-07-2006, 08:28 AM
The Prison Task
It was hilarous wasn't it? Glynn as you say is so funny as soon as he sees food, he practically wet his pants!

Aisleyne went straight for the chocolate fountain, a girl after my own heart I would have done exactly the same! Although she annoyed me when she first went in with her screeching!

And what an absolute knobend Michael is, the power has gone completely to his head hasn't it? Oh boy is he in for a shock!! :laugh: I hope he goes on Friday.

And I had a dream along these lines last night that we were locked in a room and guards came in and we had to down alcohol and hide the glasses. And then we got deducted points for not putting the butter away and then some nurse called Susan walked and was never seen again!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2006, 08:46 AM
The Prison Task
Bella Wrote:then some nurse called Susan walked and was never seen again!

Sounds like a premonition about Friday's eviction.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
28-07-2006, 10:31 AM
The Prison Task
I thought the prison task was genious. It will definately ruffle a few feathers when the prison guards realise they've been lied to.

Have to disagree about pete and Glyn though. I didn't find their screaming and jumping about funny in the slightest. Even a dying puppy would have been more humouress than that.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
28-07-2006, 11:00 AM
The Prison Task
PJ Wrote:Have to disagree about pete and Glyn though. I didn't find their screaming and jumping about funny in the slightest. Even a dying puppy would have been more humouress than that.

I thought Glyn acted like a total imbecele and Trashlene's screaching is grating on us more than just a bit!
29-07-2006, 02:31 PM
The Prison Task
gutted i was working night shift this week and missed most of it!! GUTTED! i knew if i took my finger off the pulse for one minute i would miss something good! saw thurs and fris episode and they were both bb class. it was hilarious watching glynn and imogen scrambling about with their giant lollies so innocently. and michaels impression of an american prison warden was funny too!! bit green mile and sleepers. ALSO spiral not knowing how to say chemo. although it was quite a sad letter i couldnt stop laughing!!

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Spoiler ...... Next Task Bonsai 5 963 14-06-2006 06:20 AM
Last Post: maxine
  Task Tomorrow...could save Grace if she has the staying power ! borneobabe 4 1,104 12-06-2006 01:09 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Major Spoiler !!!!! standing on box task. borneobabe 3 730 12-06-2006 10:03 AM
Last Post: Seabreeze