Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Royle Family
29-10-2006, 02:45 PM
The Royle Family

Don't forget to watch the Royle Family one off special on Sunday at 9.00pm. Baby David is now 7 years old
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2006, 05:20 PM
The Royle Family
Thanks for the reminder, Seab. :good:
29-10-2006, 05:44 PM
The Royle Family
I shall be watching thanks SB for reminding me. Mr M hates it but there is nothing else on that he fancies watching or else I would have taped it.
29-10-2006, 06:18 PM
The Royle Family
Aye, I'll definately be tuning in.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-10-2006, 11:38 PM
The Royle Family
That was possibly one of the best things I have seen in ages!

I laughed and cried all at the same time. It was absolutely superb.

Fitting end to it all!

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
30-10-2006, 12:00 AM
The Royle Family
Oh my god, just how brilliant was that? I went from crying with laughter to having a lump in my throat and shedding a tear of sadness.

Absolutely bloody superb writing and fabulous performances from Ricky Tomlinson, Liz Smith and Sue Johnson. Liz Smith in particular should get some sort of award. Her comic timing (as we all know) is superb.

Caroline Aherne is an incredibly talented writer and its so great to see her come out the other side of depression/alcoholism/attempted suicide, in such a breathtakingly brilliant manner.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
30-10-2006, 07:41 AM
The Royle Family
Pandora Wrote:Oh my god, just how brilliant was that? I went from crying with laughter to having a lump in my throat and shedding a tear of sadness.

Absolutely bloody superb writing and fabulous performances from Ricky Tomlinson, Liz Smith and Sue Johnson. Liz Smith in particular should get some sort of award. Her comic timing (as we all know) is superb.

Caroline Aherne is an incredibly talented writer and its so great to see her come out the other side of depression/alcoholism/attempted suicide, in such a breathtakingly brilliant manner.

YOu've got it spot on Pan, it was a wonderful piece of TV. I am sure everyone here can relate to at least someone on the Royale Family.

I thought I was going to pee my pants at the crepe scene and then about a minute later I was reaching for the tissues (no, I had not peed my pants) as I was crying as it was so emotional.

I hope we get another slice of them soon!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
30-10-2006, 11:04 AM
The Royle Family
I flippin missed this because some idiot in my household put the clock FORWARD on the video instead of an hour back so it didnt come on!! I hope they will repeat it.
30-10-2006, 11:11 AM
The Royle Family
MariaRob Wrote:I flippin missed this because some idiot in my household put the clock FORWARD on the video instead of an hour back so it didnt come on!! I hope they will repeat it.
They will. they can't afford not to. It was superb...Jim's strop over the batteries out of the remote control was hilarious..
30-10-2006, 11:21 AM
The Royle Family
I missed this as well i hope it is repeated. I forgot all about it and ended up watching a film instead.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me