Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The SIMS!
30-05-2005, 09:11 PM
The SIMS!

I am so happy I have a PC at home now as it means I can play the SIMS again....I even have a copy of Sim's Unleashed so I can buy my characters pets and everything....

I am now shamefully addicted once more and know that the sun will rise and fall as I sit and try and keep my SIMS happy and content and working towards the top of their career laders...

Got a little ticked off today though...I was trying to get a household of guys (a real bachelor pad) to get the same job in the military and one of them threw the paper away before two of the four had a chance to look at it... :angry: I was most annoyed and stopped him from having any fun for a day!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2005, 10:46 PM
The SIMS!
This is one game that I've always fancied getting.

I've never bought any games before but I like the sound of this one, but it seems so expensive for a game.
Know anywhere I can get it cheap?

[Image: 429.gif]
31-05-2005, 12:51 AM
The SIMS!
Andrea Wrote:This is one game that I've always fancied getting.

I've never bought any games before but I like the sound of this one, but it seems so expensive for a game.
Know anywhere I can get it cheap?

I'm sure you can pick it up 2nd hand on e-bay fairly cheap now Andrea....failing that your local Blockbuster or Games store may have a second hand copy for sale in the racks!

I have The Sims delux edition with the Sims unleashed as the expansion pack.....I now only need the Sims unleashed to play but have promised the delux to my mate who got me hooked in the first place by borrowing her nephews copy of the original Sims.

I will warn you Andrea it is terribly addictive and you will be saying 'soon, soon' instead of goodbye before long! :excl:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
31-05-2005, 12:17 PM
The SIMS!
Cheers Coastie, I'm gonna have a mooch around and try and find one.

31-05-2005, 02:44 PM
The SIMS!
Coastie Wrote:Got a little ticked off today though...I was trying to get a household of guys (a real bachelor pad) to get the same job in the military and one of them threw the paper away before two of the four had a chance to look at it... :angry: I was most annoyed and stopped him from having any fun for a day!

Aargh that's so frustrating. I have the Sims for PC and for playstation. I like the PC better though cos I know the cheats for heaps of money - although it used to result in me spending hours building the biggest houses I could, and not actually playing, so I had to ban myself

Am now getting an urge to play again!

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
31-05-2005, 04:18 PM
The SIMS!
I had the sims for my PC and it has just literally vanished. I can't find it anywhere. I have the feeling that one of my cousins has stolen it :mad2:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
31-05-2005, 07:02 PM
The SIMS!
Have been having a look around and you can get sims unleased fairly cheaply but it doesn't work on 2000.

So I have ordered sims 2 from dvd.co.uk for £17, not to shabby I thought and Mr A. just ordered a load of stuff from his fishing website last night so I thought I should treat myself as well.

31-05-2005, 11:12 PM
The SIMS!
PJ Wrote:I had the sims for my PC and it has just literally vanished. I can't find it anywhere. I have the feeling that one of my cousins has stolen it :mad2:

Well Peej if you come to Wick you can borrow mine Big Grin

Hope you enjoy it Andrea. I think its a fab game.

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
01-06-2005, 10:42 AM
The SIMS!
Sims is fab! - ive got all the expansion packs!!

Anyone got the Sims 2?? - i got that and Sim2 University....if you thought Sims was good you have to get Sims 2 - its apparently the 'next generation of Sims' and it really is! - the graphics are incredible!! - dont worry about the price, its addictive you will be playing it for the next few months hehe Smile ...until Sims2 nightlife comes out!! woo thats the 2nd expansion pack for teh Sims2 - looks fab!! :thumbsup:

[Image: pflogolil.jpg]
02-06-2005, 08:31 AM
The SIMS!
Andrea Wrote:Have been having a look around and you can get sims unleased fairly cheaply but it doesn't work on 2000.

So I have ordered sims 2 from dvd.co.uk for £17, not to shabby I thought and Mr A. just ordered a load of stuff from his fishing website last night so I thought I should treat myself as well.

Andrea...you don't want to buy Unleashed or any expansion packs until you have - Sims Delux or now Sims 2 hun...they donm't work without the basica game in place first!

Congrats on your purchase - I apologise for the fact you will now have even more reason not to see the light of day.. :sad:

Peej get onto your cousin and beat them till they give you your game back...or give me the addresses and I will do it for you!

Gelastic - sorry Blush I have just lent the Delux game to my mate (as I have unleashed I only need that to play now) and she is already spending far more time than is healthy building and boosting her Sim careers! Oh and do you know the code to make the Sims visible when naked in the shower (so you don't get the blurry effect) I know there is one....Oh gosh I sound really pervy now :blush

Cookie - I love the unleashed pack (enjoy the pets n stuff) what's the other good ones to go with Sims delux?