Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The SO Salon
20-04-2005, 09:42 PM
The SO Salon

I'm thinking we could do with somewhere, other than the bar, to chill out whilst getting some personal services (?). Let's face it, some of you are looking decidedly "tired".

Right, so who wants to work here with me? I'll do the massages, the first customer's free as long as it's Haydon.

Do you have a particular forte?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2005, 09:44 PM
The SO Salon
I just need a hair cut please! It's really getting on my nerves cos it's very very very unruly at the moment and not in a cool way! Should I have a few layers chopped into it? Whaddya think?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-04-2005, 09:47 PM
The SO Salon
Hi Dol

I do think it's a little heavy, maybe take it up to your neck, but leave it longer at the sides, tapered round your face?

I could get Jeremy to do it for you, he's just started.
20-04-2005, 09:48 PM
The SO Salon
I've had training in Post Traumatic Stress Counselling if you feel you might be in need of some help Haydon.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
20-04-2005, 09:50 PM
The SO Salon
As good as you might be at massages, do you have any gentlemen masseurs Patsy? I could really do with a.. do you know however many times I rephrase it, it still comes out as more of an answer to the what do you say when you want to make love thread!

Perhaps I should just settle for a quick wash cut and blow dry. Can you scrunch it up so it's all curly please.
20-04-2005, 09:51 PM
The SO Salon
That might be very useful Fee, you could use the "quiet" room at the back. Touch Haydon and I'll pull out your pubic hairs one by one.
20-04-2005, 09:52 PM
The SO Salon
Nox Wrote:As good as you might be at massages, do you have any gentlemen masseurs Patsy? I could really do with a.. do you know however many times I rephrase it, it still comes out as more of an answer to the what do you say when you want to make love thread!

Perhaps I should just settle for a quick wash cut and blow dry. Can you scrunch it up so it's all curly please.

Jeremy can see to you Noxy, as soon as he's finished with Dol - could be a while though, she needs a LOT of work done.
20-04-2005, 09:59 PM
The SO Salon
do you need DJ lov

[b][i]Life is not that long [Image: 36_1_12.gif]
[/b][/i]
20-04-2005, 10:04 PM
The SO Salon
Just a wax for me, please Patsy....
20-04-2005, 11:30 PM
The SO Salon
Can I have a full body aromatherapy massage by Dave Gilmour please?

In a private room of course Wink !

m

Intergalactic Space Cat

[Image: wildchild.jpg]
Home of Jimi, the Wild Child.