Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Secret House
23-06-2006, 10:04 PM
The Secret House

So, who do you want tto send to the secret house with the new housemates?

Personally I won't be spending my hard-earned cash voting anyone into a new bit of trhe same house, but I'd be gald to see lea out of Pete's hair for a while

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2006, 10:54 PM
The Secret House
I'm not sure how it's going to work but from what I read on the channel 4 site the housemates will be nominating who they want out as normal. But out of those up for "eviction" the general public will be voting who they want to go into the parallel house.

The person will then think they are leaving the house but will be ushered through a side door into the other house (a bit like the Emma and Michelle thing in the bedsit only this time they'll have 5 new housemates to live with).

Just think if Nikki gets nominated again this week and the public want her to go into the new house, she'll be gutted when she thinks she's been voted out but hysterical when she finds she's not out, she's in. Not sure I can stand the hysteria.
23-06-2006, 10:59 PM
The Secret House
Critique Wrote:Just think if Nikki gets nominated again this week and the public want her to go into the new house, she'll be gutted when she thinks she's been voted out but hysterical when she finds she's not out, she's in. Not sure I can stand the hysteria.

Hmmmmm me neither. Nickki is very entertaining but when she is all too aware of the cameras during her "moments" it's all a bit too staged.
I just want Lea out now and would hate for me to go and then stay.
I think Glynne should go. I'm rapidly going off the new bitchy Glynn and think if he were around some new people we'd see more of the old Glynn but a more confident side to his characer.
If its based on HM votes then it's going to be between Richard lea and imogen for us to pick between

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2006, 06:47 AM
The Secret House
It's a difficult one to call. Maybe they should still go ahead and evict the person with the least number of votes. That would probably mean Pete would end up in the other house though. Mind you I reckon he'd be the one who'd enjoy it the most as I see him as a people person. Also it'd get him away from his 'fans', who, by the way, are all latching onto him because they think he's the winner. It's be interesting to see Lea breakdown if her 'Petey' goes, the old letch.

And I wonder if the person who goes into the new house has to choose one or some of them to stay. Interesting.
24-06-2006, 11:07 AM
The Secret House
I think Pete should go as it will give him a break from Lea's Leaching.:sun:

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
24-06-2006, 11:11 AM
The Secret House
Imogen has been caught discussing nominations again so I think it would be good if they told everyone that they are all up for eviction this week. They would then be gobsmacked when Pete was picked for " eviction ".
24-06-2006, 12:07 PM
The Secret House
I don't give a sh*t really. I think it's a crap idea.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
26-06-2006, 09:20 PM
The Secret House
will the HM who goes be able to see what's going on I wonder (like Emma and Michelle did in the bedsitting room ... although that backfired quite spectacularly if memory serves me well :boxing: ).

I think the HMs reaction when the person who they thought they'd got rid off comes back will be priceless! especially when they bring back how ever many HMs!!! Imagine if Pete goes next door and comes back with a good looking woman in tow who he likes ... Lea will commit murder!! :boxing:

bring it on! we need a bit of excitement.

it's a pity that it looks like we will have to bear two more weeks of Susie though ...yawn!

BB are going to have to do something drastic to whittle down the HMs. I'm not sure how many weeks are remaining ... I must have a look at Fee's BB ticker!! :laugh:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
26-06-2006, 09:22 PM
The Secret House
Dolores Wrote:it's a pity that it looks like we will have to bear two more weeks of Susie though ...yawn!

She has been nicknamed 'Snoozie' on other forums ... and i think Heat magazine too.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
26-06-2006, 09:25 PM
The Secret House
Bonsai Wrote:She has been nicknamed 'Snoozie' on other forums ... and i think Heat magazine too.

I can't believe that she really really wanted to be in the BB house. She looks decidedly underwhelemd by the whole experience ... every single last bit of it. She doens't even give us any insights into her supposed desparation to be there in the diary room.

nothing about the woman says "personality" or "fun" or even "ok"!! her boringness is stunning, just stunning!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anti Aisleyne comments & feelings in the house Pandora 20 4,602 17-08-2006 11:34 AM
Last Post: floopy
  ***SPOILER*** The House Next Door ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 10 1,948 10-08-2006 08:11 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Ex Housemates voted into the House Next Door! ~ils~ 10 2,122 09-08-2006 12:47 PM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Incredible, you can actually get in the house ilovepete 11 1,819 02-06-2006 05:54 PM
Last Post: Cat
  What does the House need ? Critique 39 3,325 28-05-2006 03:08 PM
Last Post: kookycat
  Day 1 in the Big Brother house... Mars 18 2,382 19-05-2006 11:51 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  The New House PJ 19 2,123 19-05-2006 08:15 AM
Last Post: bridge