Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Selection Process.
21-05-2005, 01:36 PM
The Selection Process.

I'm watching the BB6 auditions (on E4 Dol). What exactly are they looking for in a person....do they have certain boxes that have to be ticked. I'm just wondering how they pick from these 60 second auditions.

Has anyone got any in side imformation or know of anyone who's been for an audition?

Please share with me, I would very much like to know.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2005, 01:37 PM
The Selection Process.
Cat Wrote:I'm watching the BB6 auditions (on E4 Dol). What exactly are they looking for in a person....do they have certain boxes that have to be ticked. I'm just wondering how they pick from these 60 second auditions.

Has anyone got any in side imformation or know of anyone who's been for an audition?

Please share with me, I would very much like to know.
I have a freind who went for BB5 and apparenlty they just randomly pick people out of the queueof millions to record and the others they send straight home!! not everyone actually gets to audition. How they pick the contestants I have no idea....
Find all posts by this user
21-05-2005, 01:38 PM
The Selection Process.
I don't know anything, but I'm sure they have a definite agenda and know exactly what they're looking for. In that way, I think it's a bit too contrived. It can be just as entertaining if everyone gets on (Kate, Jonny, PJ, etc) as when everyone's fighting.
21-05-2005, 02:31 PM
The Selection Process.
I think they showed some footage on this selection process after the BB3 (with Jade). I distinctly remember cos Jade and Kate were at the same audition. They picked Kate, but asked Jade to go ... which she did ... but then later they asked her to return.

I would like to point out that Jade was so very good natured about the rejection. She went out smiling and at that point she was down to the last 10 or so in her group, so the disappointment at having to leave then must have been all the more harder to take. And she just strolled out laughing and smiling ... I'm not a fan of Jade, but I totally admired her optimism and good nature.

I also remember the fabulous, marvelous Victor (sob, we'll never see the likes of him ever again!) and the dreadfully, awful, obnoxious Kitten were at the same audition weren't they?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
21-05-2005, 02:38 PM
The Selection Process.
Did I ever mention that I met Victor at his eviction night and that I was on the telly too? :devil:
21-05-2005, 02:40 PM
The Selection Process.
I think they do personality profiles as well, once they have decided who they like.........

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
21-05-2005, 02:41 PM
The Selection Process.
tonee Wrote:I think they do personality profiles as well, once they have decided who they like.........

I think so too, then they just let the unstable ones through!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
21-05-2005, 02:42 PM
The Selection Process.
Dolores Wrote:I think so too, then they just let the unstable ones through!!
Why don;t you apply Dol....your sure to get on...... :laugh:
21-05-2005, 02:44 PM
The Selection Process.
Buzz Wrote:Why don;t you apply Dol....your sure to get on...... :laugh:

I would wipe the floor with all of 'em ... and you'd be dialing like billy-ho to keep me in! I'd win, I would! ...anyway I've got a bunch of unstable people coming down the weekend it starts! :smartie:

21-05-2005, 02:44 PM
The Selection Process.
Dolores Wrote:I think so too, then they just let the unstable ones through!!

i agree, i made a complaint about this a while back. people who are highly unstable/vulnerable should not be accepted into such a hothouse environment. I feel a rant coming on.......

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things