Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Three Witches
14-01-2007, 02:25 PM
The Three Witches

I am sick and tired of this little clique of Jade, Jo and Danielle lying in bed just mocking and slagging off Shilpa, its all becoming very tedious and rather uncomfortable viewing. These three harpies are really showing their true colours. Vile vile vile. Get them out NOW!

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2007, 04:22 PM
The Three Witches
yes, they are Punky.

but what really gets me is they will spin some kind of platitude and backtrack when they come out and although we wont beleive them, they will think they are forgiven cos it's always easier to placate the kind of air headed bimbo "beauties" of this world and blame it on being young or in being in the Big Brother house rather than actually make them look too deeply at themselves.

And as usual being in the Big Brother house will get the blame for any horrible traits exposed in people's personalities (a la Leo) ... b/s ... being in the BB house can't make you anything you aren't already imo - except have an inflated sense of ego.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-01-2007, 08:03 PM
The Three Witches
Jo and Danielle have really disappointed me. I really liked them at first.
(fully expected this from Jade though)

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
16-01-2007, 07:31 AM
The Three Witches
Yes, they really are nasty. Bordering on racists too with some of their comments.

Danielle just can't stop bitching about Shilpa. If she didn't deserve the booing on the way in she certainly will on the way out. I'd love to see her against Shilpa in the nominations and for her to get the boot.
16-01-2007, 08:38 AM
The Three Witches
There certainly do seem to be racist overtones, but it's quite difficult to define. I actually found Jo's comments the most telling, about the way 'they' all cook in India, complete with matching accent.

At what point though does bullying an indian person become racism?

Bollox to potplants
16-01-2007, 09:15 AM
The Three Witches
The cooking of the chicken last night was interesting to watch.

Jo's true colours came out in my opinion as she was rude, belligerent and vile to Shilpa.

Shilpa was targetted again by the three biatches, however - although I dont agree how they go about things, as they are disrespectful, set her up to fail, are two faced and vile - if only Shilpa would listen for once, things wouldnt have kicked off so badly.

They had a fairly large chicken to cook (for six people) and Shilpa was quite prepared (after admitting to not having done it before), to cook it for 45 minutes.:shocking: The biatches (in their usual charming way) pointed out that it should be in the oven for at least 2 hours or more, or she would give everyone food poisoning. Personally Id have given it 2 and a half hours after seeing the size of it.
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]Shilpa looked shocked and surprised and despite the advice given, still argued that surely 45 minutes was enough? Eventually she relented and said "well ok then, 2 hrs it is" but didnt look very convinced and didnt sound it either.[/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]Unfortunately during the cooking (because she obviously still thought it only needed 45 minutes), she kept on opening the oven door, fetching the chicken out, prodding it and putting it back in, instead of leaving it. [/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]Now this, had I seen it, would have annoyed me no end but instead of bitching till my throat bled in the lounge - as the three biatches were doing - Id have gone out there and said, "please leave the chicken. it wont burn and it wont overcook. By opening and shutting the oven door, you are losing heat and it wont cook properly"[/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]But of course they didnt, they just bitched about it from the sofas with Danielle being the most evil. Basically they were setting Shilpa up to fail.[/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]When the chicken was eventually served (way after the potatoes and the veg were ready), it was still running with pink juices from the bottom and had to go back into the oven again. Hardly surprising really as Shilpa simply would not listen to the advice given. I was screaming at her by this point, "why dont you just listen!!!!! stop giving them the opportunity to start on you again".[/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]We saw Jade - at the end of last nights highlights - giving Shilpa a talking to, which (according to digital spy) was a hugely sanitised version of what went on, as it made Jade look fairly reasonable.[/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]At the end of it all, Shilpa dissolved into quiet sobbing in the kitchen, muttering "this has been the most mortifying experience of my life...." while Cleo hugged and comforted her.[/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]One big answer to all of this is for Shilpa to stop waiting on the ungrateful cows hand and foot and to STOP cooking. It appears to be the catalyst for a lot of the bitching and so, if I were her, Id let them get on with it and keep out of the kitchen. However saying that, if the woman breathed out too hard, I think theyd find something to say about it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]Shilpa's only crime, in my book, is her slight arrogance in that she wont listen when advice is given and that she is a wee bit of a control freak. She admitted to not having cooked chicken before and when told it would take two hours, she simply would not accept it, giving the three biatches the opportunity to rip her to shreds again.[/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]Saying all that, she didnt deserve the treatment that was being handed out yet again last night. [/FONT][FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]Danielle and Jade's behaviour was as it has always been, but I was surprised at Jo last night, who seemed particularly cruel, blunt and was throwing evuls at Shilpa every time she looked at her.[/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]H went into the diary room to tell BB of his concerns; he stopped short of saying the word 'racist' but it was obvious where he was coming from. He was very articulate and went later on into the loo for a little cry. Bless im.[/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]Incidentally did anyone see Jermaine giving Shilpa some advice re the three biatches (not sure about the subject), when he said in the bedroom, "go out there and tell them....." to which Dirk immediately said loudly, "are you KIDDING???? they wont take that from her! Jermaine, you HAVE to be kidding, they wont listen to her" . [/FONT]
[FONT=Garamond, Times, Serif]Dirk was absolutely right. Jermaine is either very very stupid or looks upon everyone as having a little bit of good in them. Unfortunately the three biatches are vile and would have disappointed Jermaine greatly.[/FONT]

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
16-01-2007, 09:43 AM
The Three Witches
I think a lot of it is jealousy. Shilpa is beautiful, rich and admired by many. Jo is a has-been on the brink of bankruptcy, Danielle is only famed for her looks and dating a footballer (although i dont think she is THAT good looking) and Jade still looks like a badgers ar*se .....

I really think they look at mild mannered Shipa, and her undoubted beauty, and it steams them up.

It doesnt matter what the reasons are though - their bullying shouldnt be allowed, and i think the three of them should be punished ... or at least spoken too by BB.

Plus, if i were Teddy Sheringham (or whatever his name is) I would dump Danielle like a hot potatoe when she comes out of the house.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
16-01-2007, 05:53 PM
The Three Witches
I didn't see any of this but as Pandora points out 45 minutes is not enough time for a whole chicken! Why didn't H, Jermaine or Dirk say anything? Ok, so H went into the diary room and said to BB but why didn't he say anything at the time?

Jade & co may come across as total biatches and maybe Shilpa should listen but I have to say I am bit surprised at the others saying nothing at all.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
16-01-2007, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2007 06:42 PM by Dolores.)
The Three Witches
floopy Wrote:At what point though does bullying an indian person become racism?

... when the indian person perceives it to be racist. If Shilpa made an official complaint it would have to be looked into thoroughly. Actually a third person (not invovled with the incident) can also bring the charge of racism, so I'd have thought 3,500th persons would maybe have a point!!!

Personally, I'd say it was racism when someone constantly brings everything back to that persons origins (ie. being Indian, Jamacian, Iraqi, Scottish) in a derogatory manner, even when that's obviously not the issue. Such as here one of the issues was simply that Shilpa hadn't cooked the chicken long enough (she hadn't!) but those three girls made it ALL about Shilpa being indian rather than not taking advice and not knowing how to cook a chicken that large.

Thank ****** Jackiey wasn't in the house - it would have been 100x worse and I think even Shilpa would have to concede overt racism!
17-01-2007, 10:33 AM
The Three Witches
From what I could see, it didn't become a racist issue until Jermaine very kindly pointed out that they are singling Shilpa out because her skin is a different colour. Well done. Way to defuse the situation, Jermoron.