Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Two People the House Must Decide on
12-07-2005, 06:45 PM

ok peeps, its...........

Makosi and Vanessa. I think the house will then vote out Makosi.

You heard it here first.
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2005, 06:48 PM
I agree with the two...but I think Vanessa would probably go.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2005, 07:25 PM
I just wondered if the house would see Makosi as their main threat, and get rid of her when they can on that basis.

That requires a little bit of intelligence and forward planning from the HMs.

Oh yes, good point Isle, it may indeed be Vanessa.
12-07-2005, 07:52 PM
Check this out!

This is the current state from the BB C4 poll that is going on right now. 227 votes have been cast for who should be voted out.

Results (227 votes counted so far):
Derek 18 (8%)
Makosi 92 (41%)
Orlaith 29 (13%)
Science 20 (9%)
Vanessa 68 (30%)

So thats Makosi in the lead as the least favourite HM.

Now, lets look at the betting odds on the 7th eviction:

Selection Prices
Vanessa 11 - 8
Science 10 - 3
Orlaith 7 - 2
Derek 13 - 2
Makosi 7 - 1
Eugene 14 - 1

Any gamblers out there who recognise good odds ??? Note: They forget Eugene in the poll! Poor Eugene, noone quite remembers him poor poppet.
12-07-2005, 08:09 PM
This is a really interesting one.

Alot of people don't like Science, but also Makosi could be in the running.
I feel sure Vanessa will be one of the two, but the second one could be very interesting.

[Image: 429.gif]
12-07-2005, 08:48 PM
If it were in fact Makosi and Vanessa...i see each person voting this way (although i imagine they all decide in the room together..which may change the way they vote if one person is extra vocal):

Derek: Vanessa....i think he would see Vanessa as dumb and uninteresting
Eugene: Vanessa?
Orlaith: Vanessa...she sees Makosi as her ticket to the final i think
Anthony: Vanessa...he obviously enjoys the attention he gets from Makosi
Craig: Vanessa...due to him dropping her to join Team Saskia
Kemal: I think he would actually want Makosi to go, but don't know if he'd say so in front of everybody..so would probably go with Vanessa
Science: Vanessa...he said in the diary room recently that "Moloko" is the only one he feels he can talk to...

..I just can't see people voting for Makosi....i think their connection to her is too strong to try to vote her out for strategic reasons...
12-07-2005, 09:22 PM
I just hope that Science isn't in the top two becasue he is sure to go.
I think it may be vanessa and Orlaith and in that case I think the HM' s would nominate Orlaith.
I'm surprised makosi is so unpopular with the polls, I know she's been a real Drama Quenn recently but I still think she has some value in the house.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
12-07-2005, 11:09 PM
sayangmouse Wrote:I just wondered if the house would see Makosi as their main threat, and get rid of her when they can on that basis.

That requires a little bit of intelligence and forward planning from the HMs.

Unfortunately Mouse, they're not exactly famed for their intelligence and forward planning are they... ? :blink:

I think there may be a shock here and Makosi will definitely be up as one of the two. However if she is up against Derek, Eugene or Science, I believe her little team of brown nosers will vote to keep her in.

Dammit, we need to be able to take control and vote the attention seeking, pop eyed, shrieking cretin out !!

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
13-07-2005, 12:59 AM
Ok here goes:

IF Vanessa vs Makosi (name in bold is who they vote to EVICT)

1) Orlaith: No question. Alpha female thing kicks in. MAKOSI
2) Eugene: Has no relationship with anyone. Makosi brought him from Secret Garden, he will remember, his only link to either. VANESSA.
3) Science: Has soft spot for Maloko, no relationship with Vanessa, cannot think tactically (or won't). VANESSA
4) Derek: Will think tactically. Will know which way to vote in a heartbeat. MAKOSI
5) Anthony. Won't (can't) think tactically, his only bond is with Makosi. VANESSA
6) Craig: Hates Makosi for the Maxwell/Saskia history. Remember - has nominated Makosi three times already. MAKOSI
7) Kemal: In a heartbeat. Nominated Makosi this week. Will do so again. MAKOSI

4-3 MAKOSI out peeps. Only doubt is if Craig/Anthony get to confer, but then it could go either way as I think Craig will go emotional about Makosi and Anthony will follow Craig if they bond on their vote. I can't imagine Craig siding with his master on this one, too much emotion over Makosi - and don't forget, Anthony "cheated on Craig" in the pool with Makosi - Craig is a dead cert to nail Makosi.

I'm pretty sure about Orlaith, I can't think of any reason she would go against Vanessa as she doesn't even acknowledge Vanessa exists (no female threat), whereas she is very aware of Makosi.

Not sure if things change if they become a PUBLIC vote vs going to the diary room. If public, Kemal may swing with Makosi and it changes. Phew, complicated.
13-07-2005, 05:56 AM
Are they all allowed to vote then, I had presumed it would be just the 3 who nominated in the first place?

What if they have to vote and its broadcast live on a the plasma screen as they are all sat in the lounge...woo hoo, would love that.

Makosi & Vanessa will be up without a shadow of a doubt, the public have been baying for their blood for a while now....with Vanessa being booted no matter what the voting procedure.

HURAHTH!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What have you achieved since leaving the house? Dolores 9 1,145 16-08-2005 06:47 PM
Last Post: Isis
  How do you feel about latecomers into the house? Dolores 16 1,715 04-08-2005 09:54 AM
Last Post: Bella
  If a Housemate were to be voted back into the House - who would you want it to be? Pandora 12 1,678 28-07-2005 01:36 PM
Last Post: Flip
  Shoe wearing in the house.... Dolores 7 945 16-07-2005 05:10 PM
Last Post: Bob
  Saskia or Maxwell - you decide. secrets 28 2,251 30-06-2005 02:51 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  New house pictures. secrets 12 1,681 25-05-2005 07:00 PM
Last Post: Gelastic