Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2005, 05:50 AM
The Winning Couple
I'm just glad Paul didn't win!
21-06-2005, 07:52 AM
The Winning Couple
I thought Jayne had blown it and Liz was going to win. I found Jayne irritationg last night. :bag: First we saw her in the helicopter with Fran saying she had something special with him. Then throughout the rest of the show was Jayne in the beach hut on how much she fancied Lee (which came as a shock to Lee when they showed him the clips in the interview afterwards).

The good thing was both Jayne and Fran were visibly shocked after they had won. :thumbsup: Fran was still shaking when he was interviewed 5 minutes after the announcement.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2005, 10:02 AM
The Winning Couple
I am glad Fran won, he must have a big fan base - not bad for somebody unheard of this time last year. He is very handsome man - good looking enough to be in Hollywood I think. Jayne was far too over the top last night she was almost hysterical she was so hyper hyper in trying to impress on the viewers what a "laff" she is but I think she won it yesterday after her performance on the cliff whilst Liz ended up crying AGAIN on climbing the mast. Liz was a nice enough girl but a bit wet with no mettle.
Find all posts by this user
21-06-2005, 10:27 AM
The Winning Couple
Most of the way through I've quite liked Jayne - but by the end of last night's programme I'd gone right off her and I'm disappointed that she won.

I wish she's stop with that stupid high pitched voice she keeps putting on - it really grates on me
Find all posts by this user