Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ads are the best bits
29-11-2004, 04:28 PM

I love the new Citroen ad, the one with the dancing robot car. It's so good I nearly felt like buying the car... although I wouldn't, of course, because.... well, it's a Citroen. But the ad's excellent.

Is this a bloke thing?
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2004, 05:20 PM
oh, I saw that one yesterday dab for the first time and I agree with you, it is fab!!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2004, 05:45 PM
Its very good isnt it and mustve cost them a packet. One of my fave ads was the Peugeot advert where the Asian guy hammers his old car into the style of a Peugeot - even getting an elephant to sit on it, to give it the right shape ..... then the cruising to that fantastic piece of music, trying to look all cool :cool2: is just superb ....
29-11-2004, 05:55 PM
My fave ad was the one for the new VW Golf, where they show all the workers ageing and the car evolving. I LOVE that, and the music is great!!
29-11-2004, 06:43 PM
dab, I love that advert as well! I also like the one (for Toyota I think?) where he guy's running after the car shouting "That's ma car! He's stolen ma car!" cos he wants people to think it's his :laugh:
Oh, and another one (think it's Toyota again!) where the windowcleaners ladders fall and he's left hanging there and the woman shouts "Hold on!" and she gets into her car and moves it so he won't fall on it! :laugh:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
30-11-2004, 04:03 PM
i love the 'incredible, edible, anchor spredable' adverts with the squeeky cows! Oh and ilove the diesel advert - well the song from it - 'hate something, change something' oh dear it's now in my head!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Image: brendanx.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
30-11-2004, 04:25 PM
kittyxx Wrote:Oh and ilove the diesel advert - well the song from it - 'hate something, change something' oh dear it's now in my head!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its in my head now :laugh:

I dont think i love any ad right now, but hubby thinks im a head case as i laugh at all the adverts Huh

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
30-11-2004, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2004 05:08 PM by Shark_Attacks.)
"I love the new Citroen ad, the one with the dancing robot car. It's so good I nearly felt like buying the car... although I wouldn't, of course, because.... well, it's a Citroen. But the ad's excellent. "

Oh I love this advert too! Best car one at the mo Smile

I also loved the Australia one - it was so stunning with all the different views to colours of a rainbow.

My memory is completey tosh so can't remember any of the other ones I like, but can say for sure that I DESPISE all of the insurance and claim adverts.

My Shark Website
[Image: Fin.gif]
____/\___\0/____
30-11-2004, 05:45 PM
I like the George Clooney Martini ad....can't think why though! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
01-12-2004, 12:08 AM
dab Wrote:I love the new Citroen ad, the one with the dancing robot car. It's so good I nearly felt like buying the car... although I wouldn't, of course, because.... well, it's a Citroen. But the ad's excellent.

Is this a bloke thing?

I love this ad too, my kids absolutely love it as well, they think its a transformer having a dance:laugh: