Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best friends eviction
23-07-2006, 03:24 PM

I don't know too much about this and I fell asleep during BB last night and only caught a bit of BBLB this afternoon so I know who the pairs are, but what happens to decide which pairs are up for eviction?
Is it straight forwrd nominations and whoever has the most is up along with their partner?
If that is the case I can see Ash, Richard and Spiral having the most meaning they would carry with them Jenny, Pete and Michael.
But only speculation as I don't know how this works

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2006, 03:38 PM
sorry i did'nt get chance to watch last night so i don't even know who paired with who, can you tell me?

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
Find all posts by this user
23-07-2006, 06:55 PM
The paired off housemates have to enter diary room together to nominate. Each pair have to agree on the names of TWO individuals to put up ( in other words same as every week). The following day, the housemates with the most nominations are announced as usual. However what they are not telling them is the housemate that garners the most public votes is evicted along with their partner. Now....as a great deal of the house is still gunning for Richard.... dont be one bit surprised if Richard (and Pete !!!) are one of the pairs facing the door this week. Very much depends on who they would be up against. There is a lot of talk that dumping these two would suddenly make the competition open again, and more exciting which is very true. Its quite boring knowing from day ONE who is the hot favourite, and it would provide a great shock to see St Pete make his early exit.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
23-07-2006, 06:57 PM
By the way .... pairs are....

Richard/Pete
Aisleyne/Jenni
Imogen/Susie
Spiral/Michael
Mikey/Glynn.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
24-07-2006, 08:26 AM
I was thinking that non of the housemates would vote Richard and Pete as Pete is too popular but then they might think that Pete is safe from the public vote so still do it.
One of them has to guess though about the double eviction as they have already commented on numerous occasions that there are only a few weeks to go and too many people so double evictions are likely. They are going to know this anyway when the nominations are anounced and it's pairs who are up.
i think it would have been better if it was normal noms and whoever was going took their best mate with them- more evil!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
24-07-2006, 10:28 AM
However the nominations work, I hope Michael and Spiral go. They don't add anything positive to the house, imo and I don't think they would be particularly missed by anyone.
24-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Bob Wrote:I was thinking that non of the housemates would vote Richard and Pete as Pete is too popular but then they might think that Pete is safe from the public vote so still do it.
One of them has to guess though about the double eviction as they have already commented on numerous occasions that there are only a few weeks to go and too many people so double evictions are likely. They are going to know this anyway when the nominations are anounced and it's pairs who are up.
i think it would have been better if it was normal noms and whoever was going took their best mate with them- more evil!

Doesn't work like that does it Bob? They're not going to nominate a pair, they're going to nominate two people. At least that's how I've read it.

If in fact the two nominated people do happen to be in the same pair, presumably Endemol will lose a fortine in phone revenue this week (here's hoping) as nobody will bother voting as they know they'll both go anyway.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
24-07-2006, 12:34 PM
No you're right SF I misunderstood Borneobabe's post, so it is as evil as I'd hoped! So one of the pair will be sprucd up for evictionee and the other wil be dressed as normal.
Well I think we could go without seeing THAT dress again (the sheet that Ash wears) but OMG she'd be a bit gutted

24-07-2006, 12:58 PM
I hope its Suzie and Imogen. Suzie cos of her holier than thou attitude and The Welsh "Beybe" just so boring. OUT OUT OUT!
24-07-2006, 03:06 PM
I'd love to see Richard and Pete out really but I think Richard will be saved by all the Pete fans Sad

Out of the rest, I'd like it to be Susie/Imogen or Spiral/Michael. I wouldn't be fussed to see Mikey/Glyn go either. In fact, on reflection, I just hope Ash/Jen don't go this week because I still think Ash deserves to stay.

I was surprised at the "Get Aisleyne Out" chanting on Friday. I think there are a lot of disgruntled Nikki Fans who are gunning for her.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ****** Spoiler ****** This Friday's Eviction! ~ils~ 8 1,631 09-08-2006 08:09 PM
Last Post: survivorfan
  *spoiler* next week's eviction floopy 3 1,074 06-08-2006 09:28 PM
Last Post: floopy
  11th Eviction survivorfan 26 3,443 04-08-2006 05:36 PM
Last Post: Buzz
  7th eviction survivorfan 28 3,521 18-07-2006 07:21 AM
Last Post: Critique
  8th Eviction survivorfan 6 1,320 17-07-2006 11:34 AM
Last Post: Patsy
  :Tonight's eviction survivorfan 15 1,962 02-07-2006 12:23 AM
Last Post: Woodstock
  This Weeks Eviction SPOILER Seabreeze 5 1,015 12-06-2006 04:23 PM