Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big U-Turn¬¬
13-06-2005, 08:38 AM
The big U-Turn¬¬

Who has turned it around the most for you in the house -

WHo did you instantly hate and now rather like

For me Craig has gone from loathsome to mildly irritating but Anthony and Saskia have pulled it around the most...Vanessa has ploughed on without looking back, ie she was vile and still is

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2005, 02:00 PM
The big U-Turn¬¬
I agree. When Anthony first entered the house I thought he was going to be a poser and very tiresome, but he has rurned into a decent HM, and I'm rooting for him to do well.

When Kamel entered the house I thought he was ok, but he has turned into a self obsessed loudmouth who has no interest in other peoples opinions - with one or two exceptions. I hope he goes soon.
13-06-2005, 02:51 PM
The big U-Turn¬¬
No one has turned it around enough for me to actually like them. I can't say as I would like any of them to win yet. In previous years I have liked one or two of them but this years bunch really are obnoxious. I hope BB thinks up some horrible tasks for them as they deserve it.

I can't see any of them going on to have any sort of a career in TV after their showing on this.
Find all posts by this user
13-06-2005, 03:04 PM
The big U-Turn¬¬
mazwad Wrote:No one has turned it around enough for me to actually like them. I can't say as I would like any of them to win yet. In previous years I have liked one or two of them but this years bunch really are obnoxious. I hope BB thinks up some horrible tasks for them as they deserve it.

I can't see any of them going on to have any sort of a career in TV after their showing on this.

Same here. I dislike them all - as I did when they came in.

Maxwell is so obviously Endemol's favourite, it is ridiculous.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
13-06-2005, 04:49 PM
The big U-Turn¬¬
mazwad Wrote:No one has turned it around enough for me to actually like them. I can't say as I would like any of them to win yet. In previous years I have liked one or two of them but this years bunch really are obnoxious. I hope BB thinks up some horrible tasks for them as they deserve it.

No BB housemate has ever had a successful tv career apart from being on BB. You could argue that this is their tv career.

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy: