• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The names they call themselves!
10-09-2005, 07:45 PM

For me this is often the funniest part of the show! Tonight we had:

Meant 2 B

Emotional Eclipse

Taboo

My favourite of which was Emotional Eclipse!!!

I think if Simon had told me I looked like Vicki Pollard I would be most upset and never show my face in public again!! I thought the taller woman looked more peculiar, she had very square shoulders and I was waiting for Louis to ask her to come back as a man!!!

Can anyone remember any others?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2005, 09:34 PM
Well I don't remember her name but the one I remember from tonights show is the woman who said she was 48 but looked in her 60's and had no teeth. I was roflmao when Sharon asked her if she ever sang with teeth and she said no! :laugh: :laugh:
11-09-2005, 08:08 AM
ilovesurvivor Wrote:Well I don't remember her name but the one I remember from tonights show is the woman who said she was 48 but looked in her 60's and had no teeth. I was roflmao when Sharon asked her if she ever sang with teeth and she said no! :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry to go off topic Dol but I thought this woman and the look she gave Simon afterwards, was hysterical.
The Little Britain comment and the other one a stretched version of that was horribly funny!
I dont remember the names - I am just stunned that people have such inflated egos and BELIEVE they are fabulous, the next no.1 etc and cannot hold a note, have no charisma and look unappealing (if they are modelling themselves on a singing artist).

What was the name of the guy who sang "Barcelona?"

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user
11-09-2005, 11:12 AM
Dolores Wrote:I think if Simon had told me I looked like Vicki Pollard I would be most upset and never show my face in public again!! I thought the taller woman looked more peculiar, she had very square shoulders and I was waiting for Louis to ask her to come back as a man!!!

I loved the conversation between these 2 in the box afterwards. 'Vicky' said Simon ought to look at himself as he's not too hot (or words to that effect) and the tall one saying 'oh I dunno, I'd still do him' but in a welsh accent - great comedy! :laugh:

The guy who sang Barcelona was called Moon.
11-09-2005, 11:16 AM
maxine Wrote:I loved the conversation between these 2 in the box afterwards. 'Vicky' said Simon ought to look at himself as he's not too hot (or words to that effect) and the tall one saying 'oh I dunno, I'd still do him' but in a welsh accent - great comedy! :laugh:

lol! they were more Vicki Pollard than Vicki Pollard could ever be weren't they! oh well back to working men's clubs and getting shagged in the toilets for those two!!!

Actually just saw a little story that the one who he said looked like Vicki Pollard was now suffering from depression .... how does she think the real Vicki Pollard feels!!!! (whaddya mean there isn't a real Vicki Pollard and it's a bloke dressed as a woman ... you're having a laugh arent you?! :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
12-09-2005, 01:59 PM
maxine Wrote:The guy who sang Barcelona was called Moon.

I nearly fell off my chair with mirth when the panel asked Moon if that was the name he was given as a child and he said, er No actally it was Ian. Priceless!
14-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Has also worked with Carole King, Celine Dion, Baha Men, Ringo Starr and was largely responsible for Hanson

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trumpet Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses|Wedding Dresses with Sleeves|New Style Flower Girl Dresses
15-03-2012, 10:29 AM
You may be wondering how on earth do I tell the difference and who is being honest and who is not. The following tips will help you to determine who is on the up and up.
Remember how you have always been told that if it seems to good to be true then it probably is. Well this is true with Oakleys to. Oakley Gascan Sunglasses are a good example as they normally cost one hundred dollars. If you find them for $40.00 then it is time to run they are fake.
If you purchase a new pair of Oakley Sunglasses you will receive a 1 year warranty to ensure that if anything happens to your glasses they will be replaced by Oakley. If you are buying fake Oakleys or Foakleys as they are known you will not get a warranty.
Purchasing from a store will afford you the opportunity to look over the construction of the sunglasses and see if they are built from quality material. You can tell cheap shoddy looking paint and if the the frames look like they came from a cheap plastic mold.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oakley Jawbone Sale Polarized Oakley Active Antix Sunglasses Sleek Black