Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The next stage
24-09-2005, 08:25 PM
The next stage

I shall enjoy watching the next stage of the X-factor. We can get to grips with names, faces, unfortunate traits and all sorts of things and discuss it in delicious detail! Can't wait!

How long does the boot camp last for? i don't remembe seeing much of it last year.

Is the show due to end with the winner releasing a Christmas single?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2005, 08:27 PM
The next stage
If I remember rightly boot camp was only about three or possibly four weeks Dol!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
24-09-2005, 08:28 PM
The next stage
Coastie Wrote:If I remember rightly boot camp was only about three or possibly four weeks Dol!

not long enough! I find some of the "live" performance rounds quite tedious and would rather they did more at boot camp. Esepcially at the end when there's only a few left so they have to sing more songs .... since when has the enjoymet factor about the x-factor been about the singing?!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
24-09-2005, 08:29 PM
The next stage
I'm with you....to much Kate Thornton on the live shows not enough singing! More boot camp I say!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
24-09-2005, 08:30 PM
The next stage
Me too Dol - I'd like to see how they shape some of 'em up. Hissy fits over styling, and strops over choice of song would do me nicely :thumbsup:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Steve Booed Off Stage !!! bridge 17 2,638 11-01-2005 11:51 AM
Last Post: jodie rules