Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The reason Jade is like she is......
20-01-2007, 03:50 PM

I realise that there is no justification for Jade's behaviour.

I realise that many many people have had worse upbringings than Jade and turned out to be decent people and that [SIZE=3] bullying, intimidation and being downright vile can never be justified, but reading the stuff below, are we honestly surprised she turned out the way she did?[/SIZE]

Heat Mag have a three page article on Jade's ****e life as a kid. It reads like a litany of child abuse to me. Whereas Shilpa has only known a life of love, gentleness and dignity and has thus grown up that way, it looks like Jade was brought up in what could pass for an East End den in Oliver Twist !

The magazine highlights ferocious beatings given to Jade while still a kid after her mother, now recovered from her accident, took out her frustration at losing the use of her arm, drug taking by her mother and partners all witnessed by Jade from the age of five, someone bullying Jade at school so Jackiey's answer was to slash his shoulder with a machete (yes really), trouble at school involving Jade so Jackiey went toe to toe with a teacher and headbutted him during a row but then realised that he wasnt going to head butt her first like she thought, the wind had just blown his hair forward (!), beatings to Jackiey from Jackiey's various boyf's witnessed by a four year old Jade, Jade was being bullied at school and Jackieys answer was to fill a washing up liquid bottle with lemon juice and tell her daughter to spray it in their eyes, and a police raid which took place when there were so many stolen cheque cards, cheque books and drugs around the house that Jade hid everything in a bag of chips in the freezer. Jade remembers it being the one and only time her Mother ever really gave her a loving hug.

God almighty.[Image: emsad.gif]

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2007, 04:22 PM
From a Counsellor's point of view, I would love to have Jade as a client. Big Grin

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
22-01-2007, 10:24 AM
Is this really true or is it exaggerated a wee bit? Why is she so protective of her mother if this is the way she behaved towards her? Hm I am a tiny bit cynical.

:sun: : PUNKYFISH
Find all posts by this user
22-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Punkyfish Wrote:Is this really true or is it exaggerated a wee bit? Why is she so protective of her mother if this is the way she behaved towards her? Hm I am a tiny bit cynical.
Probably becuase at the end of the day Family is Family and it's ok for you to moan about them, but God help the outsider who has a go..:boxing:
Find all posts by this user
22-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Punkyfish Wrote:Is this really true or is it exaggerated a wee bit? Why is she so protective of her mother if this is the way she behaved towards her? Hm I am a tiny bit cynical.

Its been confirmed as true by teachers at Jade's school, friends and relatives. Oh, and the police who were probably so often round The Goody's house, they'd got their own bedroom....

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jade Goody Critique 33 8,458 15-06-2007 11:53 AM
Last Post: Isis
  The End of Jade Goody's Career? PJ 48 8,016 31-01-2007 06:41 PM
Last Post: PJ
  Jade Goody has gone into The Priory Pandora 2 1,714 30-01-2007 04:22 PM
Last Post: Haydon_acc2
  Jade's NOTW Videos. Repetition 1 888 22-01-2007 12:56 AM