Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The scars of Bez - what they are.
16-01-2005, 10:44 PM

Bez was in a motorcycle accident. He had to have an operation. But whilst in hospital he got the MRSA bug, which damaged his organs (liver,kidneys etc) & he had to be opened up. :sad:

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Cheers for that hunny. Mr P was asking me what I thought they were and I didnt have a clue.

PS, just watching Austin Powers and his teeth remind me of Bez's ! :wacko:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-01-2005, 10:51 PM
I was wondering that too Eternity.

The scars on his back are in the region of kidney operations but he has the scars on both sides:unsure:
16-01-2005, 10:58 PM
If you've seen him with just his jocks on he has a load of scars around the kidney area, very bad ones. He also has them elsewhere, the arms are bad too - I bet he has suffered a mass of pains in his life, poor bloke.

Some miserable gits elsewhere are saying that he shouldn't win as he will only spend the winnings on drugs, they don't have a clue! They all have set fees anyway, and I know that their prize money is for charity - Bez's is for the Tsunami victims, Germaines was for something to do with rain forests, I don't know about the rest.

16-01-2005, 11:01 PM
I think his bad teeth could have been caused by the drugs he has taken, and I do mean any drugs, not just druggie ones - he has to have been on a lot of medication from this crash.

Many drugs dry out the mouth, and saliva is the best natural cleaner there.

Maybe he'll get them fixed now he will have some money, win or lose!

17-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Fill me in. So they get a standard fee if they stay? I assume Germaine lost hers when she walked, and John who can't find anything positive about the experience is neglecting to mention his fee, and that's the only reason he hasn't walked? How much do they get, and is there money going to charity from the phone votes or what? How much is the final prize and does that all go to the charity of the winners choice?
17-01-2005, 11:06 AM
They all get a set fee, though this varies as to their 'drawing power' for the programme, some are getting a hell of a lot more than others.

Everytime you vote for any of them to stay it costs you 50p, half of that goes to that celebs nominated charity, the rest I am unsure of, maybe towards costs of the programme, maybe towards the £50k that the winner gets.

I have read that Bez is putting his £50k (should he win) to the Tsunami appeal, but I don't know about the others.

17-01-2005, 11:21 AM
Nox Wrote:and John who can't find anything positive about the experience is neglecting to mention his fee,

you could be right Nox about keeping his fee. Last Friday [the day they all entered] I remember John saying that the only reason he entered the house was for the money!! Upfront and honest again - hmmmm? I would say mercenary!!