Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The women's relationships
13-07-2006, 07:06 AM

Just wondering how typical they are. On the surface of it, there seems to be this constant need for reassurance, do you like me, are we OK, coupled with a rather unpleasant backwash of sniping and bad-mouthing. By comparison, the men seem to make do and get on.

Are these women a particularly malformed group, or are they simply a microcosm of how women generally interact?

How about parallels between them and the women of this forum? Is it much the same here?

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2006, 07:12 AM
If I thought for one nano second that I was like them lot I would top myself. Seriously. All woman gossip a bit and bitch a bit, but nothing like those girls. And if another woman called me 'babe' I would give her a sharp smack in the chops.
13-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Buzz Wrote:If I thought for one nano second that I was like them lot I would top myself. Seriously. All woman gossip a bit and bitch a bit, but nothing like those girls. And if another woman called me 'babe' I would give her a sharp smack in the chops.

I totally agree. I dont need constant reasurrance that people like me .... because i dont really care :bored:

Actually, thats a lie - i do care, but i have to say that i think most people do like me .... so i dont feel insecure.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-07-2006, 10:51 AM
I don't need constant reassurance and I'm sure the women on the forum will back me up on that. Won't you?
13-07-2006, 10:58 AM
I will maxine, but that babe Buzz won't. Not after what she and Bons said about you the other day. Mind you, nobody likes her anyway.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
13-07-2006, 11:33 AM
Fee For All Wrote:I will maxine, but that babe Buzz won't. Not after what she and Bons said about you the other day. Mind you, nobody likes her anyway.

Im sorry - but if you dont shut up im going to leave. Who do YOU think YOU are anyway *frantic arm movements*. You are just a clone, and i hate clones *screws up face*.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
13-07-2006, 12:32 PM
I think a lot of the "women issues" have been a result of not having a dominate male in the group.

**I heart Northern Soul**
13-07-2006, 03:23 PM
I agree, my liege.:kid:

bam bam