Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The workhouse task
23-06-2005, 08:24 AM
The workhouse task

I know it's probably finished now but it'll be interesting to see Maxwell's reaction when he finds out what's been going on.

One of the psycho people on BBLB said she reckoned he'd cottoned on. I can't make up my mind - I'm sure he would've said something by now. Although he has been questioning the other HMs about what they were doing.

If it had been me I'm sure I would've pushed one of the other doors just out of curiosity.

And finally, the music choice by BB has been inspired. I can't think of any at the moment cos I find it difficult to retain information, but I can remember giggling last night at some of the songs which were about being lonely, on your own or lying.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2005, 08:28 AM
The workhouse task
maxine Wrote:I know it's probably finished now but it'll be interesting to see Maxwell's reaction when he finds out what's been going on.

One of the psycho people on BBLB said she reckoned he'd cottoned on. I can't make up my mind - I'm sure he would've said something by now. Although he has been questioning the other HMs about what they were doing.

If it had been me I'm sure I would've pushed one of the other doors just out of curiosity.

And finally, the music choice by BB has been inspired. I can't think of any at the moment cos I find it difficult to retain information, but I can remember giggling last night at some of the songs which were about being lonely, on your own or lying.

Max, I never even thought about the music, come to think of it they are all about being on your own - there was The One & Only, Would I Lie to You, All by Myself - I never cottoned on that!

I do think Maxwell thinks something is amiss as he mentioned yesterday about having pizza and chips and would he not smell alcohol from their breaths?

I can't wait to see his face when he realises what has gone on, I think he will take it in good spirit but I can't see him liking Vanessa all that much!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
23-06-2005, 08:31 AM
The workhouse task
Bella Wrote:but I can't see him liking Vanessa all that much!

She owes him for that one, really. I can't believe she's been indulging so heartily with all the treats seemingly without any conscience.
23-06-2005, 08:34 AM
The workhouse task
Do you think maybe though, that BB has a last minute trick up it's sleeve for Vanessa? They can't let her off that easy. Maybe they will deduct Vanessa's amount for the food next week from the reward. It will be interesting. Can't see her getting off scot free.

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
23-06-2005, 09:14 AM
The workhouse task
maxine Wrote:And finally, the music choice by BB has been inspired. I can't think of any at the moment cos I find it difficult to retain information, but I can remember giggling last night at some of the songs which were about being lonely, on your own or lying.

That was inspired. It was hilarious watching him singing all those "alone" songs. brilliant:laugh:

and did you see Makosi last night coming out of the task, she was wasted. So funny when she was walking with Derek saying about 2 prawns, only 2 prawns. Then on going into the bedroom with glasses on and head hung low just said "I've been peeling prawns too" and went straight to bed.:laugh:

[Image: 429.gif]
23-06-2005, 11:04 AM
The workhouse task
Andrea Wrote:and did you see Makosi last night coming out of the task, she was wasted. So funny when she was walking with Derek saying about 2 prawns, only 2 prawns. Then on going into the bedroom with glasses on and head hung low just said "I've been peeling prawns too" and went straight to bed.:laugh:

She was absolutely hysterical - I couldn't stop laughing, at her confusion about peeling prawns too!! 2 prawns? No you have been peeling prawns too. Oh I have peeled 2 prawns!! God it was hilarious - how Derek didn't crack a smile at that I shall never know?:laugh::laugh:

I don't know what kind of reaction to expect from Maxwell when he finds out. I can't work out if he has guessed yet either - but knowing Maxwell if he had he probably would have said something to Saskia or Anthony. And as yet he hasn't.

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

23-06-2005, 05:51 PM
The workhouse task
Oh! I larfed and larfed when she came staggering out of the work house...the 2 prawns :laugh: :laugh: Then tripping over her stylettos as Derek guided her to the safety of her bed.

Wonderful!
23-06-2005, 09:31 PM
The workhouse task
Oh I am loving that Vanessa can't eat anything from the luxury budget this week.....
This is going to be pure torture for her, sitting all alone in the diary room to eat her three square meals a day :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
whilst watching the others scoff her haribo..... :laugh:
Find all posts by this user
23-06-2005, 09:57 PM
The workhouse task
I think the three standard meals are going to be a problem for Vanessa.
I think she is a sugar addict and I bet she'll get massive headaches next week. I'm a sugar addict I know what it's like. I've been on a program recently (weight managment) followed it strictly, three meals a day and snacks in between, food every two hours. Some days I've felt faint and one day I couldn't get out of bed- seriously, I think it's going to hurt.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Box Task maxine 21 1,965 14-06-2005 10:04 PM
Last Post: Andrea