Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There were 3 in the bed...
01-07-2005, 12:22 PM

Vanessa, Makosi and Kemal seem to be spending more and more time in bed, bitching. It's reminscent of Jason and Victor last year, but not nearly as entertaining.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2005, 01:37 PM
I totally agree with you. Makosi is brilliant when she is being fun and dynamic, but since the new housemates have come in she has been as fun a wet dishcloth.

I wish someone would give her something else to do. And as for Kemal, i want his fun and vibrant side to surface too. It went along with Roberto (Oooohhhh maybe there is a rumour to be started there).

As for Vanessa, she has always been a sad sac.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
01-07-2005, 03:24 PM
maxine Wrote:Vanessa, Makosi and Kemal seem to be spending more and more time in bed, bitching. It's reminscent of Jason and Victor last year, but not nearly as entertaining.

lol! you've just reminded me how funny jace and vic were! like a modern day morcombe and wise sitting in bed growling at their fellow HMs all the time! I did get the impression that Vic wanted to join in a bit more but was torn between upsetting Jace and cosying up with the "goodies"!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
01-07-2005, 05:49 PM
I think they are all on hold just waiting to see what happens tonight. With Saskia going the house will not have the divide anymore and everyone will burst back into action.
01-07-2005, 06:19 PM
i dont think this will be the case. i reckon maxwell will be too bitter towards the others for taking his saskia away. just when it got interesting for him too.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
01-07-2005, 06:50 PM
kookycat Wrote:i dont think this will be the case. i reckon maxwell will be too bitter towards the others for taking his saskia away. just when it got interesting for him too.

yes Kooky this will be the case, but he will heal and by the next morning at the very latest he will realise that he has been released from the dreaded claw. It will be a big wake up call for him...firstly he is liked more by the public, then that the house does actually like HIM, it was just her that they didnt' like...then how suffercating she had been to him.

Oh he will be fine.