Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They could always.......
29-11-2005, 12:39 PM
They could always.......

For my liking, the camp is just a wee bit cramped. I believe that there would be more backstabbing if the campers were a little more spaced out and afforded that extra room one requires to create an atmosphere of discord and general loathing among the campers. It's all a little too "ohh I don't wish to tread on your toes....." and "ooooh, I just spotted the most delightful looking bird with the most wonderful plumage......" (If they wanted Bill Oddie in there they could have had Bill Oddie in there....he is a D-list isn't he??)

I'm dead set against this canopy comes out when it rains business but what the heck is wrong with the allowance of canvas for the participants? - "nothing", I hear you say. Thank you! Technology stretches far enough today to allow cameras inside tents. Rather canvas than canopy. Good grief! - how many campers take a canopy along with them.....just in case it rains? - zero to none.

So anyway, that's what this little poll is all about. A few ideas that might liven up the show and perhaps provide a catalyst or platform for the drama we as viewers all seem to be yearning for......)'cos when you find yourself reading the text messages during the live editions, something is obviously lacking.....

While on the subject of text messages. Here is one of my own.....

Luvvin da show. Karol iz ace and reely natrel. Jenni iz well fit so get yor kitt off now. Dickinsson to go - hes boring and not very natrel. Hi to Rikki n' Anty Gwen. Luv ya all xxxx Woodstock, South of Glasgow, North of London

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2005, 12:44 PM
They could always.......
learn how to converse with each other, instead of all talking at once.
Drives me menthol..that does.
And stop all those bleedin' hugs when they leave to go do a BTT...
come back from a BTT....
go to the loo....
go to the fire....
and basically just look in each others direction.
TOO MUCH HUGGING..................
it's too nice.
I want brutality!

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
29-11-2005, 12:48 PM
They could always.......
I think the format should be changed for the next series (if there is one). Its all become a bit safe, samey and predictable and the trials were supposed to be the worst and are not.
29-11-2005, 01:15 PM
They could always.......
I agree the format should be changed if there is to be another series. In the last series introducing the baby emus to the camp was different and it worked well with Joe Pascuale as he was very sweet with them. What is the point of having them again in this series as nobody seems particularly bothered with them. They are only fed and cleaned out daily because its in the rules of the day for the camp leader. There was one day last week that they weren't even let out of their pen for at least two days for any exercise. Its only now that the campers have started to realise that being attentive with them is going to earn them some extra votes now the evictions have begun. I watched live feed for 20 minutes at the weekend with Sid Own running and playing with the emus down at the stream - I must have been mad. What was the point of the jungle jail either. It seems to have been forgotten about since Sheree and Jenny's stay in there and we don't even know if they really did spend the whole night.
29-11-2005, 01:40 PM
They could always.......
.......... not make another series and think of something a bit different. A bit like BB really. One series too far, and all that.

Waits for serious amounts of flack.
29-11-2005, 02:25 PM
They could always.......
.........start them off in the Versace 7* hotel and have viewers vote them into the jungle one by one. Last one left in the hotel is the winner :wink2: Smile

Of course, we'd have to know who tipped the most, who ordered what from the menu, who got bladdered, who had the most outrageous hair style in the hair salon Smile
29-11-2005, 05:43 PM
They could always.......
How about the old Survivor format ????
The old alliances would be interesting
Would have to think about the voting format though
:tv_happy:

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2005, 06:05 PM
They could always.......
They just need to have two or three tribes competing against each other for food, that would liven it up.
They could mix the groups during the two weeks to change the dynamics.

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
29-11-2005, 06:16 PM
They could always.......
Bill Oddie - D List?!?!?!

I don't think so!

as for what can improve it ... I'm with you Patsy - ditch the whole celebrity thing ....

we will wait in the flack shelter together ... although I don't think many will disagree that this is a pretty poor do so far!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
29-11-2005, 06:56 PM
They could always.......
I was just saying last night that they really ought to go back to the survivor format with non-celebs but not people who have survival know how, but extreme characters who are likely to clash. I reckon the last lot of BB contestants would've been great telly in the jungle.