Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They're all leaving us!
19-08-2005, 02:21 PM
They're all leaving us!

Brigde, Tiggs 'n' Patsy are all off on their holidays today.... :bye:

Have fun everybody!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2005, 02:26 PM
They're all leaving us!
Keep up Coastie, they have all already gone :laugh:

I think Tiggs is back tomorrow!
19-08-2005, 02:29 PM
They're all leaving us!
Oh...I was just reading the thingy bit of whats happening at the bottom of the page....it has todays date and all three of em off on their hols....guess I ain't understandin' it all again! :mellow:

How's the trampoline lessons going by the way?

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
19-08-2005, 02:48 PM
They're all leaving us!
Coastie Wrote:Oh...I was just reading the thingy bit of whats happening at the bottom of the page....it has todays date and all three of em off on their hols....guess I ain't understandin' it all again! :mellow:

How's the trampoline lessons going by the way?

I think it says the same thing for everyday they are away, you have to check the calendar at the top of the page to see when they go and when they are back. It looks like Max family is off to Tenerife tomorrow and the Buzzes are of to Majorca on Sunday....

Who's taking trampoline lessons?
19-08-2005, 03:40 PM
They're all leaving us!
Oh...all very confusing....

Soz about the trampoline lessons got you mistaken for Dol there a minute! :unsure:

19-08-2005, 03:42 PM
They're all leaving us!
Coastie Wrote:Soz about the trampoline lessons got you mistaken for Dol there a minute! :unsure:

So Dol's having trampolining lessons is she? You kept that very quiet Dol :ninja:
19-08-2005, 03:44 PM
They're all leaving us!
ilovesurvivor Wrote:So Dol's having trampolining lessons is she? You kept that very quite Dol :ninja:

trust me if I was having trampoline lessons it would be very noisy indeed as I fell through the trampoline and broke the floor, the trampoline and my back!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
19-08-2005, 03:51 PM
They're all leaving us!
But I saw you......at least I think it was you...I looked out of my loft window and this tiny dot bounced clear over the top of your house singing 'I wish I could fly like a bird in the sky but I .....' then there was a crashing noise and lots of blue lights and sirens! :unsure:

19-08-2005, 07:35 PM
They're all leaving us!
Buzz is off too tomorrow.

:shocking:
19-08-2005, 07:42 PM
They're all leaving us!
Cat Wrote:Buzz is off too tomorrow.

:shocking: