Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They think public LOVE Appleton????-Trials
27-11-2004, 11:11 PM

No it is because we want to show them that if she fails.. they don't bloody eat! Then they may appreciate people trying hard to do the trials!
See they can all be wrong!! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Big_Sister2004 Wrote:No it is because we want to show them that if she fails.. they don't bloody eat! Then they may appreciate people trying hard to do the trials!
See they can all be wrong!! Smile
Sorry Big Sis - not sure what page you're on. Did the other celebs say that they thought the voting public love Appleton?

I'm sure that Nicole is watching her "pop" comeback go down the tubes courtesy of lil sis Nat! Bet Shazznay is having a laugh though! i bet she is pressing redial constantly for Nat's number!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2004, 11:33 PM
Dolores Wrote:Sorry Big Sis - not sure what page you're on. Did the other celebs say that they thought the voting public love Appleton?

I'm sure that Nicole is watching her "pop" comeback go down the tubes courtesy of lil sis Nat! Bet Shazznay is having a laugh though! i bet she is pressing redial constantly for Nat's number!

Dol, when Ant and Dec (who mustve been cringing inwardly) announced tonight that Natalie was once again going to be doing the slither trial - someone (Sheila possibly) shouted to her, "its because they love you!" :unsure:

Please tell me they're not stupid to actually think that?

Are they? :unsure:
27-11-2004, 11:36 PM
Pandora Wrote:Dol, when Ant and Dec (who mustve been cringing inwardly) announced tonight that Natalie was once again going to be doing the slither trial - someone (Sheila possibly) shouted to her, "its because they love you!" :unsure:

Please tell me they're not stupid to actually think that?

Are they? :unsure:

I'm actually beginning to think they are! :unsure:
27-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Watching her sit there and let Sophie eat all the c**p and THEN whinge about crossing the bloody bridge she deserves to go first, by the look of her she doesnt much mind about eating - probably throws it all up afterwards anyway. Pathetic, selfish, whining wimp!
28-11-2004, 09:56 AM
Pandora Wrote:Dol, when Ant and Dec (who mustve been cringing inwardly) announced tonight that Natalie was once again going to be doing the slither trial - someone (Sheila possibly) shouted to her, "its because they love you!" :unsure:
Why does Sheila play up Nat's pathetic little girl act? I really can't understand it. I thought Sheila would have been tougher and more outspoken towards Nat, unless of course it's just to show her allegiance against poor old Soph - (who I am feeling more sorry for by the day).

I think Sheila thinks that possibly the public do love Natalie and that is why she has thrown in her lot with her. Which in itself is pathetic!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
28-11-2004, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2004 12:30 PM by jgee73.)
posted by Big Sister2004
[HTML]See they can all be wrong!![/HTML]
:bye: Hi Big Sis .... You are right they sure can all be wrong, I'm sure even Nat thinks the public are enjoying her antics which is why she gets more hysterical (as in mad, not funny) by the second ..... but they are all wrong without the benefit of seeing what we are seeing, without all the info about the Drama Queen.

That is different to their personal experience with other camp members. Of course Ms Sheila and the others didn't have the benefit of seeing Soph do the btt, but even if she had, she may still have found her antics as annoying as I did. Sophie only seemed milder because the ultimate drama queen (Nat) was spotlight stealing again.

I think the group are fed up with Nat, but her antics make them want to mother her rather than smother her. (the latter is looking more and more appealing .... oops , forgot I was non-violent). She makes herself dependent on them. Not many men, or mothers (as Sheila is) can resist coming to the aid of the crying infant in the group.
28-11-2004, 12:40 PM
Of course, once Nat gets thrown out she'll claim that the Public's dislike of her was because of the way she was edited.
28-11-2004, 04:27 PM
zoob Wrote:Of course, once Nat gets thrown out she'll claim that the Public's dislike of her was because of the way she was edited.

That really annoys me, when people say they have been edited badly. Basically if the behaviour is there for everyone to see - ie the obvious acting, the histrionics, the fake hysteria, the OTT screeching to her family and mates, the neurotic self pitying behaviour, the attention seeking nastiness in front of everyone to Sophie and the fake terror during the live challenge when she was terrified one minute then asking Dec calmly, "are we still live?" - then it can hardly be bad editing can it?

Shes a whingeing, fake bag of bones and no amount of bad editing can make her look any worse than she already is !
28-11-2004, 04:34 PM
But they are all getting mega life changing dosh for being there and my angels like to see them suffer for it let em starve they are making enough. Natalie ensures it is as rotten as it can be...sheila a non swimmer almost got this trial but for the help of my angels who couldn't wait to get on the phone and see nat blow it aghain and oh the glwee of her bridge antics they ache for the BTT she refuses the bridge...I think they pitched this well at ayounger audience. School is buzzing with it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bush Tucker Trials - Would you or wouldn't you? Nox 21 2,713 06-12-2004 11:31 PM
Last Post: Critique
  To you all...Love Natalie! Shark_Attacks 8 1,338 30-11-2004 06:51 PM
Last Post: jgee73
  I love Vic and Nancy claire 14 1,663 30-11-2004 02:23 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  I'm Natalie Appleton, Get Me Out Of Here. Kittencat 16 2,365 29-11-2004 12:11 AM
Last Post: garwains2003
  Bush Tucker Trials - random choice or not. borneobabe 19 2,537 25-11-2004 01:33 PM
Last Post: Andrea