Things that make you go EEK!

So what makes you go...EEK?

Mine are:

Clowns :shocking:
Dolls :shocking:
Strawberries :unsure:

and now

Jingle Bells! :evilmad:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2006, 09:49 PM
MR M sharpening knives it sets my teeth on edge.

Snotty noses.

People being sick the sight, sound or smell of vomit makes me want to chuck up too :sick:
Find all posts by this user
21-04-2006, 08:41 AM
Spiders, although I trapped and disposed of one yesterday and felt very proud of myself.

Daddy Long Legs.

Dentists.
21-04-2006, 08:43 AM
mazwad Wrote:MR M sharpening knives it sets my teeth on edge.

Snotty noses.

People being sick the sight, sound or smell of vomit makes me want to chuck up too :sick:

I'd say the last 2 are more eyeeeuw than eek, Maz.
21-04-2006, 08:53 AM
mazwad Wrote:People being sick the sight, sound or smell of vomit makes me want to chuck up too :sick:

Can I tell you a nasty story involving vomit, or would it be too much for you?

By the way, not sure if you have children? I was once like you about puke, but having kids has de-sensitised me to it and it's no longer an issue for me.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
21-04-2006, 09:29 AM
The only thing that makes me go EEEEK is spiders. I can cope with almost everything else.

This morning driving to work a spider on its web came from the roof and right infront of my eyeballs. I almost crashed and broke out into a hot sweat. I hate em :ranting:

[Image: spider03.jpg]

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
21-04-2006, 09:37 AM
survivorfan Wrote:Can I tell you a nasty story involving vomit, or would it be too much for you?

By the way, not sure if you have children? I was once like you about puke, but having kids has de-sensitised me to it and it's no longer an issue for me.

Please do Swerve. Just post a Vom-Warning beforehand.
21-04-2006, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2006 10:16 AM by survivorfan.)
Patsy Wrote:Please do Swerve. Just post a Vom-Warning beforehand.

VOM WARNING - THIS POST INCLUDES TALES OF VOMIT AND SHOULD NOT BE READ BY VOMITPHOBES - VOMIT RATING VVVVV+

Some years ago I was on a Calais - Dover ferry. As we set sail the sea was calm, and there was the usual rush for the bar, with many pints of duty free beer being swilled as if it was going out of fashion.

Suddenly a force 9 gale was upon us, and the boat began to heave and list like a roller coaster. Within ten minutes, the lounge floor was covered with collapsed seafarers, groaning and puking uncontrollably.

I made my way up to the deck and sat there on the down-wind side of the boat, trying to think zen-like thoughts to take my mind off what was happening.

Suddenly the deck was bombarded with bags of vomit, exploding puke bombs. On the other side of the boat, sick-bags were being thrown overboard but the wind was whipping them over the boat and they were raining down where I was sitting! Next to me was a steward, calmly sipping a cup of tea as if this was nothing unusual.

I made my way to the rail and stood there gulping down sea air. Then a bloke burst out of the door onto the deck, staggered to the rail about ten feet away from me, and puked violently over the side of the boat.

VOM-RATING GOES UP NOW

As he threw up, the wind simply whipped his still-warm vomit down the deck and all over me. Most of it went in my face and hair, and a lump went in my mouth. He lurched back inside with nary an apology. I went down to the toilet to try to wash it off but the toilets were full of collapsed and upchucking men, and I couldn't use the sink as it was full of puke.

So I had to spend the rest of the voyage covered with someone else's vomit, and get in the car and drive off still caked in it. I stopped at a Little Chef to get cleaned up as best as I could, but I got some really nasty looks there as you might imagine.

That is my vom story.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
21-04-2006, 10:14 AM
You missed a couple of Vs off the rating.

I feel insufficiently warned :mad2:

Did you swallow?

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
21-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Ewwwww SF, that story has made me feel queasy .... and vomit stories dont normally bother me :sick:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  This otter make you smile... Fee For All 6 1,819 10-06-2008 01:50 PM
Last Post: Figaro
  Fox problems and other things... PJ 8 1,657 04-07-2007 07:13 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Things that make you go GRRRR! Coastie 32 3,450 16-06-2007 08:47 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Things that worry you.... Groucho 29 3,129 10-06-2007 12:42 PM
Last Post: msgirl
  Things I couldn't care LESS about!! Dolores 42 4,546 09-06-2007 11:11 AM
  Things that make blokes proud of themselves... Seabreeze 2 955 25-04-2007 09:31 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  Life Insurance and other morbid things ... Bonsai 23 3,333 27-02-2007 04:11 PM
  Things it pained you to throw away Seabreeze 11 1,800 10-11-2006 02:09 AM
  Odd things on the Intertron HushTheVoices 48 3,986 12-10-2006 10:35 AM
Last Post: Critique
  Stupid things you've bought PJ 39 3,385 16-09-2006 05:19 AM