Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This Morning Poll
01-11-2004, 11:53 AM
This Morning Poll

Interesting..............Louis Walsh, Sinita and Sharon Osbourne's nephew along with Verity were on This Mornng, a poll was done throughout the morning and the results were:

7th Place..............2 To Go
6th Place..............Voices with Soul
5th Place..............G4
4th Place..............Cassie
3rd Place...............Roweta
2nd Place..............Tabby
1st Place...............Steve

So, there you have it! I know that the polls taken on This Morning do usually reflect on the outcome on the Saturday night, it happened with IACGMOOH and with BB. It really took the smirk of that little Irish runt who kept saying that all his acts were still there, even when Sinita pointed out that all his acts had been at the bottom of the polls, he still said that all his acts were still there. And yes, sadly they are but not for long if the above poll is anything to go with.

I think 2 To Go will effectively GO next week.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2004, 11:57 AM
This Morning Poll
Well it just shows that the public are voting for who they like the best and not on the performances, as Steve was definitely the weekest this week :shock:
01-11-2004, 12:00 PM
This Morning Poll
Steve was not the weakest on Saturday, he may not have been the best but he definitely was not the weakest. He isn't my favourite to win but I do like him, not just for his looks or who he is, I do like his voice too.

ilovesurvivor Wrote:Well it just shows that the public are voting for who they like the best and not on the performances as Steve was definitely the weekest this week :shock:

01-11-2004, 12:03 PM
This Morning Poll
Imo he was the weekest....Big Grin
01-11-2004, 12:09 PM
This Morning Poll
I think for hereonin, Steve is always going to be the weakest for you, ILS. We all know you don't like him and when you get it into your head that you don't like the person, you tend not see beyond the talent that he produces. Which is fine as we all do have our opinions and our favourites. You like Cassie, and there are others here who don't like her.

And ILS...........putting on my Slipper Spelling head here.........it is "weakest" not "weekest"! Big Grin Tongue

01-11-2004, 12:24 PM
This Morning Poll
Bella Wrote:And ILS...........putting on my Slipper Spelling head here.........it is "weakest" not "weekest"! Big Grin Tongue

So it is Big Grin Thanks for pointing that out to me Big Grin

Quote:I think for hereonin, Steve is always going to be the weakest for you, ILS. We all know you don't like him and when you get it into your head that you don't like the person, you tend not see beyond the talent that he produces. Which is fine as we all do have our opinions and our favourites. You like Cassie, and there are others here who don't like her.

Actually I do quite like him, he has a nice face and an average voice, but imo he doesn't have the X Factor, although I am not sure any of them do. I just can't see what everyone is raving about.

I didn't think he was the weakest last week, I thought Verity was, but I did think that he was the weakest this week.
01-11-2004, 12:45 PM
This Morning Poll
I agree with ILS - I think on Saturday night that Steve was the worst of the bunch. My bottom two were Steve and 2 To Go.

My bottom two last week were Vertity and Cassie, but I thought they were both much better this week.

I like Steve and I really want to like his singing, but out of the group I think he is one of the weekest singers.

On what we have seen so far I'd like to see Steve and 2 To Go in the bottom two next week.
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2004, 01:28 PM
This Morning Poll
I think Steve has something, it probably isn't the X-Factor but there is a little something there. That said though, I would be disappointed if he did win the competition as I think his votes are based more on who he is as to what he can deliver. Although I do think that whether or not Steve wins, he will have a recording contract........although I do think like most of these acts, it will be a short-lived one, but then again he may surprise us.

I would like to see Steve do a more rocky, poppy kind of songs as all we have really heard from him so far are ballads. I would just like to see what else his voice his capable of.

01-11-2004, 01:33 PM
This Morning Poll
Actually I don't think that any of Simon's group were that good this week and for that I blame the choir, it was hard to know what you were hearing and it detracted from, rather than added to the performers.

I think X factor is many things, it's not just voice, but also appeal, after all, these guys have got to sell if they are to be popular and that will be a problem for G4 and 2toGo. Rowetta has it, although I can't be doing with her personality and Steve will sell too. Of all of them though I reckon Tabby has the best chance of longevity.
01-11-2004, 02:02 PM
This Morning Poll
I'm with Bella here. Steve was NO WAY the weakest on saturday...Verity was by far, then 2to Go, then G4, who I do like but as Floopy said previously they are very samey and becoming a bit boring; if they wern't such nice lads they wouldn't have got this far.

You say that Steve hasn't got the X Factor, but as they say, what rings my bell may not ring yours. And that boy certainly rings ALL my bells.

DING DONG

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Steve on GMTV/This Morning? surfchick 3 1,107 24-11-2004 11:16 AM
Last Post: surfchick
  Who Gets Your Vote Now? (Poll) Adzam 10 2,039 07-11-2004 11:17 PM
Last Post: Andrea