Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs 3rd August Highlights for those who didnt see the show (more fights! lol)
04-08-2006, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2006 08:14 AM by Pandora.)

Okay, hopefully I can remember all this; nobody jump on me if Ive got anything wrong, Ive dun me bestist lol !!

We start with some of the contestants sleeping, some awake and sweeping up, tidying. The Danan walks into the bedroom and says, "Lee, theyve called you to the Beach Hut about eight times....." (later we see that this isnt unusual and Lee is crap at getting up).

Lee peers out of the duvet and says, "whaaaa? Ive not heard anything, how many times have they called me? Eight????" The Danan mutters, "something like that" and walks out..... Lee bounces out of bed, stalks out and says, "I asked you a question, HOW many times have they called me???" The Danan looks surprised at the aggression and says, "about two...." Lee shouts, "so why didja say eight then?" The Danan replies, "it was a f**king joke for christs sake, you know what you are like, they call and call you and you never get up! Stop shouting Lee, you are pishing me off!"
Lee then starts getting very aggressive and yells, "Then STOP tekkkin t'pish yerself! Saying ****ing eight times when it were two!!!" The Danan runs over to him and they start squaring up in the kitchen, chest to chest, both screeching at the same time, and Lee calling Paul a "a little cnut", which The Danan goes MENTAL about, telling Lee he will knock him out if he says it again.
All through this row, Shane Lynch is keeping them apart (or trying to), but eventually gives up. The Danan walks off bellowing with Lee shouting after him...... Kelle is later seen in the Beach Hut saying that its getting on everyones nerves that when they are called in the morning nobody but Lee has a problem with hearing the calls and its up to the rest of them to get him up.
For once it seems that The Danan is in the clear !

I missed a bit but can remember that The Danan and Sophie are rewarded with an hours training at an open air gym which has been set up just off the beach (sorry cant remember why they got this reward?). Anyway, they tootle off through the trees and reach a big piece of decking which has lots of gym equipment on it.
The Danan says calmly that he cant do much training anyway as he is recovering from a broken shoulder injury. The Anderton stalks onto the decking with that look on her face like she has a bad smell under her nose and pronounces it "CRAP! they dont even have a bloody treadmill...." She then gets on a weights machine, lies on her back and whines that "its dangerous"...... later we see her having a training run up and down the beach while The Danan does some gentle weight exercises. She stands on the beach and whinges up at him that the gym equipment is dangerous and crap anyway and that he shouldnt be using it. He tells her (quite reasonably) that there are some free standing hand weights to use but she disses those too.

Next we see The Danan lying face down on the weights equipment looking out to sea, with his back to Sophie. The conversation was roughly as follows:-

Sophie : (doing the splits on the decking and stretching) Paul, turn around.
Paul (looking out to sea, and with his back to Sophie then turns around and looks at her) What?
Sophie: (rolling her eyes and deep sighing) Paul!!!!! can you turn around please and not look at me?????
Paul: (bewildered) What? I wasnt loo...........
Sophie: (deep sigh) Oh for gods sake, would you PLEASE turn around and NOT look at me doing the splits????? Im wearing VERY tight shorts and I dont want you looking at me, for christs sake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paul: (totally innocent of all charges, jumps up furious) I wasnt f**king looking at YOU!!!! Get over yourself! I was looking the other way! Get on with it, I dont need to be here........I wasnt bloody looking at you anyway!!!! (strides off the decking angrily and into the trees)
Sophie : (shouting) Oh yes go on !!! Act like the spoilt brat you always are ...........
Paul : (running back) ME????? MEEEEEEE?????? Me act like a spoiled brat???? FFS! - *mimicking Sophie* oh this is crap! What a load of crap this gym equipment is.... they dont even have a f**king treadmillllllllll.....this is crrrrrrrapppppp...!!! ME acting spoiled??? ME?????Take a look at yourself you spoilt c*** !!!!! (Stalks off with Sophie sneering after him).

All through this, Chris and Abs, who arent far away, are sniggering their heads off. The Danan reaches them, sits down and starts on a rant about The Anderton, "did you hear that??? can you f**king believe her??? 'Stop watching me Paul' as if she's gods gift or something, as if no bloke could bear NOT to watch her ! I wasnt even looking !!!! Christ she thinks she's something else! well she's not! she's past it! Ive been out with women ten times fitter than her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chris and Abs are pishing themselves all the way through this rant.

Sophie then walks past and shouts, "Well thanks Paul, thanks to you leaving, you cut my bloody training ten minutes short!"

Paul bellows after her, "oh shut the eff up! get over yourself! you are SO up your own arrrse!"
Sophie shouts back, "at least Ive got an arrrrse, rather than it dragging on the floor like yours....."

As she walks into the distance, Paul then begins mimicking her accent again and shouts in a cut glass high pitched voice, "Ohhhhhhh eff off to the Cartier Pohhhhlohhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!" To which Chris and Abs once more collapse into hysterical laughter.

Cut to The Danan in the beach hut saying that the reason he gets so het up with Sophie is because he fancies her and when shes nice to him he feels great but when shes vile he hates her ......:laugh:

Sophie then tells everyone about the row (making herself to be the victim) and says to Chris, "Im going out to the pool, if Paul starts on me, would you step in please?"

Chris says dismissively, "he's dropped it, I suggest you do too...."

Later we see Sophie by the pool (god I hate this woman), lying next to one of the twins.
Sophie is half sitting up watching Bianca interacting with about four others. Sophie says, "Shes eating her feelings......." The twin says, "huh?????" and Sophie explains that she thinks that Bianca is putting on weight (can you believe the cheek of this b!!tch), because Leo has gone, that she has noticed Bianca eating loads of junk and knocking back entire bottles of wine to comfort herself....
Sophie then murmurs, "She's on her fourth bowl of cereal now....; Im not saying shes fat or anything but she doesnt wear her bikini as much does she? .... she is tending to cover up....."

The twin is barely responding to this uncalled for bitching (we later see Bianca in a bikini looking fabulous so Sophie got that wrong then), and so Sophie then preens ever so slightly and says "Actually I think she might have a bit of a problem with me *slight dramatic pause* mainly because I can eat what I like, and look how I do..........."

The twin doesnt answer.

How narcisstic is this woman???????????????????? How vile??????????? How absolutely and totally dislikeable???????? I want to pull her hair out !!! And slap that botoxed mouth !!! [Image: mad.gif] [Image: mad.gif]

*rant over* lol.....

Later we see Abs tell the lovely Kelle that they are going on a boat trip. Kelle is very excited (looking gorgeous in a red bikini and sarong) but is slightly disappointed to see its actually a pedalo lol !! Abs quizs her on who she fancies on the island. Kelle doesnt give much away but says "maybe you???" (god knows why, he is hideous and that faux jamaican accent is just embarrassing)......

Later we see Abs in the Beach Hut telling us that he doesnt fancy Kelle, but he thinks Bianca is "luscious".....

I think thats it ! Thats all I can remember anyway

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2006, 08:11 AM
Thats it exactly Pan....bravo..i missed bits and pieces of it last night too...but I remember Paul shouting out something about that he had been with 'birds ten times fitter than sophie'....and that she was past it...heehee.
God..that woman! She is a thundering cow!!!!!!!!!
And all those comments about Bianca....wow..how jealous is sophie.
Bianca has a fantastic figure!
I was laughing out loud at the clips of Chris and Abz (?) rolling about in fits of laughter at the fight.
:-))
It was gas.
Oooh..then sophie went up to various people..kelly..chirs..etc and begged them to stick up for her if Danan had another go at her....
something like that!

This programme is great!

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
Find all posts by this user
04-08-2006, 08:13 AM
Ooh yes, Ill edit that bit in, Aondeag xx

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2006, 10:04 AM
Did anyone else think that Kelle came across as a bit scarey and desperate? :unsure:
04-08-2006, 10:09 AM
No!
She's great!
It was all ABS..he just can't handle a strong giddy woman.
I'm sure it was highly edited too..........
She always come across as sound in her 'chats' and things.
She gives good advice..is not afraid to tell Sophie to cop on...
she is realistic about Chris....ie..she does not want to make the first move because of the Victoria thing.
Plus..she is gorgeous!

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  12/08/2006 highlights show, featuring the weeks events Pandora 3 2,268 15-08-2006 10:26 AM
Last Post: Minklemar
  Fight Night ! Thurs 28/7 highlights for those that missed it.... Pandora 12 2,190 29-07-2006 04:32 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Sunday 24/7/06 highlights for those that missed it... Pandora 3 1,209 26-07-2006 05:44 PM
Last Post: Pandora