Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 16th June
15-06-2005, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2005 12:01 AM by Pandora.)
Thursday 16th June

:pimp: Well folks, Ive got bad news. Brace yourselves...... Paul has officially finished with Nikki.:mellow:

Yes, I know.... how can she possibly cope, I hear you ask yourselves.:mellow:

Along with all his other thousands of faults, Id like to add "over dramatic" to Paul's growing repotoire. Tonight, he took off his microphone and took Nikki into the bathroom to speak privately to her and "finish it". All apparently went well and he came back out to the Beach Hut, sighing dramatically to tell us the "news" that he was a single man again - FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE as he put it.
Honestly, you would think that he had been married to the woman for 20 years and had been after a divorce for the last ten !!! :wacko:

Obviously relieved of a great burden - Paul then paid the terminally thick Isabella a lot of attention, while Nikki told us in the Beach Hut, that she really liked Paulie, and would remain close.........

I have come to the conclusion that he manages to ensnare these women by hypnotising them (look into my eyes, my eyes, not around the eyes but into the eyes, you're under....:bored: .), as I cant think of any other reason apart from terminal stupidity as to why they would look at him twice.

We saw Fran and Jayne getting on well on their day trip away from the Love Shack. They were taken by sea plane to a nearby island (stunning views from the plane), where a gallant Fran carried Jayne from the plane to the beach. They followed instructions to the mystery trip and found snorkels, fins and goggles waiting for them.

They got really excited (though jayne was a little scared) as they had to swim into a fantastic cave....
In order to get to the next system of caves, they had to swim under water, under rock to the next cave. Fran did it easily but a claustrophobic Jayne panicked and couldnt do it - until Fran came back for her and in her words, "suddenly I wasnt scared anymore because he was with me...." Awww.

There was a bit of interaction between the Titmuss and Lee. Titters was fluttering her eyelashes and flirting for England, while Lee sat looking like a right tit, with crap hair and plastic beads on his wrist and around his neck. Rubbish tastes in jewellery aside, Lee suddenly grabbed Abi's wrist and they ran to the beach, in the dark, shrieking and giggling, throwing off their microphones and snogging. Fortunately we could hear everything with Abi saying, "Ive had such an incredible time" and other stuff which kind of sounded like they wanted to get together when back in England.

Finally we had the eviction. They all lined up and the chaps were told it was girls up for eviction only. Danan smirked like the cat that had got the cream (I so wanted to hit him), while the others whooped and thanked Patrick and Kelly.

The girls lined up and one by one went to sit down until there was just Rebecca and Nikki left.

Rebecca got evicted. We saw her best bits (stop laughing at the back), her interview was short and sweet and she was coy when asked if she would be seeing Calum. She basically gave the answer that she realised it had all cooled off...
She left in the speedboat - which didnt break down this time.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2005, 07:36 AM
Thursday 16th June
Pandora Wrote:I have come to the conclusion that he manages to ensnare these women by hypnotising them (look into my eyes, my eyes, not around the eyes but into the eyes, you're under....:bored: .), as I cant think of any other reason apart from terminal stupidity as to why they would look at him twice.

lmfao Pandora!!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
16-06-2005, 09:35 AM
Thursday 16th June
Once again another excellent synopsis. Your posts are indeed 'Pandorable' Smile

I laffed so much last night regarding Lee and Abi.
He was all smoochy and slurppy, trying to kiss her.(I swear those sound men must have magnified the sound.urgh) and she was STILL talking mid smooch.
'I don't know what will happen, you know, when we are back in England, you know'.
I think I really detest Isabella for her stupidy.Paul has used and abused her and pawed and groped her and insulted her, and she yet she keeps coming back for more! MOTHER of SWEET DIVINE!
She gives women a bad name!
Find all posts by this user
16-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Thursday 16th June
Did you see Isadulla hugging "Paulie" after she was kept in? I think these two think they have a good chance of winning (he certainly does) and if they do you will hear me screaming throughout England!! Please tell me the GBP wont vote for Paul to win??????????????????????????????????
16-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Thursday 16th June
Isabella's 'plea' to stay in made me want to slap her:
'I've got a really good relationshop with Paul so you need to vote to keep me in so I can look after him!'

I get the impression that she thinks he's really popular with the viewers - I SO wanted Isabella to be the one to get kicked out.

After watching last nights show I watched the live action from the night before - it showed Paul organising everyone for Lilo Banter.....he was taking it very seriously, and obviously thinks it's going to be hilarius for us viewer to watch.
What miffed me was Nicki was in that bathroom and he wouldn't wait until she came out so they did it all without her
16-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Thursday 16th June
Minklemar Wrote:Isabella's 'plea' to stay in made me want to slap her:
'I've got a really good relationshop with Paul so you need to vote to keep me in so I can look after him!'

I get the impression that she thinks he's really popular with the viewers - I SO wanted Isabella to be the one to get kicked out.

After watching last nights show I watched the live action from the night before - it showed Paul organising everyone for Lilo Banter.....he was taking it very seriously, and obviously thinks it's going to be hilarius for us viewer to watch.
What miffed me was Nicki was in that bathroom and he wouldn't wait until she came out so they did it all without her

A couple of them in that group are now starting to bully Nikki a little by treating her badly, being purposely disrespectful or ignoring her. Paul is downright rude now.

Lilo Banter is about as funny as a rat sandwich, I wish he would give it a rest....:mad2:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Celeb Love Island - Saturday, 11th June 05 Pandora 7 1,979 15-06-2005 09:33 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  C.L.I. - Friday, 10th June Pandora 5 1,384 13-06-2005 03:47 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  9th June Patsy 5 1,395 10-06-2005 05:27 PM
Last Post: Cat
  8th June ... Cat 5 1,463 10-06-2005 06:43 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Celeb Love Island -Thursday 2/6/05 Pandora 9 2,187 03-06-2005 01:28 PM
Last Post: Minklemar