Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Line Therapy report
06-07-2005, 09:08 PM
Time Line Therapy report

Well I bin and gone and done it!

I was not in a deep trance or hypnotised but I did feel that some time was 'lost' somewhere along the way. Hard to describe, but after the session I felt that something had happened, although what I cannot really put my finger on. My face felt flushed and I felt a slight buzziness in my head..I also felt incredibly relaxed but energetic at the same time...weird.

On returning home I took the car with Mr M as passenger, and drove through town, onto the bypass (which I hate as it seems to be a mecca for looneys overtaking where they shouldn't!) and onto the motorway. I purposely overtook, changed lanes a lot and left and rejoined off sliproads before returning home.

I felt OK, fairly relaxed, in control and by the end of the drive, very happy.

Apparently the treatment will continue to work tonight as I sleep, when my unconcious mind will further sort out what the session today did.

I am one very happy bunny, Mr M is amazed and so am I. I went into this with a 'well, if there's a money back guarantee/free further session what I have I to lose?' attitude, and although I have no idea how or why it worked, it apparently has...now all I hope is that this will last!

Mr M is a skeptic big time when it comes to alternative therapies and the like, but he was literally gobsmacked, and even bought me a celebratory bottle of champers cos he was so impressed...which is going down very nicely thank you Smile

Maybe there are just so many things involving our subconsious mind and memories we don't understand, I really wish I knew why this worked, but I'm satisfied that it has, so I guess that's the main thing.

M

Intergalactic Space Cat

[Image: wildchild.jpg]
Home of Jimi, the Wild Child.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2005, 09:39 PM
Time Line Therapy report
Ooo definately not something I would want to do.....I like to keep control of my noodles...don't like having anyone else messing with them! :blink:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
06-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Time Line Therapy report
I'm glad it seems to have worked for you, M :thumbsup:
06-07-2005, 09:51 PM
Time Line Therapy report
That's great !!

Just don't get caught with a skinful of champers tomorrow morning :ohmy:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
06-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Time Line Therapy report
sorry Marm did I miss it or was this to "cure" a problem?

is it something to do with confidence when driving?

if so, it sounds very interesting.

if it's not too personal can you tell me what the reason for doing it was?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
06-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Time Line Therapy report
Well done you.Smile

Mrs secrets gave up driving for 23 years ago until i persuaded her a few months back to try again, she has her own car now and is using it most days - but still refuses to go on the motorway.
I might look into this.
She is agoraphobic though and hypnosis didn't cure that.
07-07-2005, 06:14 AM
Time Line Therapy report
Thats great Marm, panic attacks are awful as people don't seem to understand how much you want to get over them. I had a friend in therapy for years who got so fed up with well meaning friends just saying you have to pull youself together.
07-07-2005, 07:18 AM
Time Line Therapy report
Marmy - that sounds very interesting, reading yours and everyone elses posts I suspect it is a driving 'thing' you had?? So was it 'driving', and if it was do have extra confidence because of it??

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

07-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Time Line Therapy report
Well, I tried this because although I'm a car nut and love driving, a bad accident I had some years ago left me with terrible panic attacks whilst driving, one moment I would be fine and the next I would get a panic attack out of nowhere, very irrational but it concerned me that I may be a danger to myself and others if I were to do something stupid in a panic Smile

Anyway, the therapist told me that because of the accident, I was going into 'super-alert' mode when driving, which actually is a bad thing because the brain can only take in and process a set amount of info it receives, I was looking for possible chain-of-events/dangers/etc and in flight or fight mode and consequently overloading the circuits! Smile

So, I guess some benefit I got from the treatment wasn't just the actual procedure itself, it was understanding the explanation of how and why these attacks occurred...exactly how the subconscious survival instinct kicks in and can sometimes override reason Smile I wasnt hypnotised as such. I don't feel that my noodles were altered or unravelled! I just have had my subconcious look on the accident emotionlessly, if you can get my meaning, consign it to the past and move on...literally! I tried deliberately again this morning to think of the accident and instead of it coming back to me in vivid technicolour flashback, it was all happening far in the distance, like a grainy blur, I was looking at it like watching a film, not actually there myself. Instead of feeling emotional and angry I felt impassive. Its just something that happened and is over and done with, no big deal.

Secrets, this treatment works best on phobias/confidence and anxiety issues, not for things like losing weight or stopping smoking and at most two sessions are needed but 90% of people just need the one session. I slept like log last night and althought the champers would have been a factor I am sure that it was because something that has been bugging the hell out of me for years has now gone, in fact I wish I had done this years ago but I was skeptical about those things!

As you can probably guess with me rambling on, I am still amazed Smile

M

Intergalactic Space Cat

[Image: wildchild.jpg]
Home of Jimi, the Wild Child.
07-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Time Line Therapy report
Marmoset Wrote:I was not in a deep trance or hypnotised but I did feel that some time was 'lost' somewhere along the way. Hard to describe, but after the session I felt that something had happened, although what I cannot really put my finger on. My face felt flushed and I felt a slight buzziness in my head..

Odd, I experience a similar effect the morning after consuming a bottle of wine!

Seriously, I am also amazed Marmy. That's very interesting and I didn't realise it was possible to achieve such positive results in such a short time.

Were you told that this would be a long-lasting 'cure' or can you expect to return for more sessions?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  On line Dating Dolores 18 3,583 14-09-2009 08:41 AM
Last Post: karenh
  What time did you have your bath last night? Mars 26 3,984 10-10-2008 11:31 AM
Last Post: Buzz
  Time to say goodbye. The Curmudgeon 81 5,840 28-05-2008 06:32 PM
Last Post: Isis
  Worrying Time Over Cat. Northern angel 36 2,592 09-02-2007 04:22 AM
Last Post: Northern angel
  Next time you go shopping.... Andrea 9 1,573 24-10-2006 09:54 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  time for tea! mikado 15 1,514 26-08-2006 09:19 PM
Last Post: Sammboelyn
  Day Time TV Bonsai 14 1,580 16-08-2006 05:31 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Your first time... Coastie 12 1,664 15-06-2006 06:58 PM