Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timing Out
22-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Timing Out

I am finding that I am being timed out after a while and having to log back in again. Is anyone else finding this? Is it deliberate, Haydon? Or is it something that you or I can rectify? I used to be able to stay logged on indefinitely (or at least I assume it was indefinite).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Timing Out
It's the new Pats-Filter everyone asked for. Everyone but me of course Smile

(Dunno Patsy, I haven't been on long enough to see. I'm off to do some stuff in the kitchen now :mellow: so I'll leave it on and see)

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
22-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Timing Out
I haven't got that problem Patsy, but the site is so slow that the pages just seem to get stuck and never finish loading. I have to refresh each page a couple of times to be able to read the most recent post!
22-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Timing Out
Aren't we all bold too? Don't know if I'm liking the font. What do y'all reckon. (Curse that American bint and her inflections.)
22-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Timing Out
*looks at watch*

Nope - didn't get timed out hunney-chile :ninja:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
22-11-2005, 10:53 PM
Timing Out
No it's not deliberate. Dunno why you are getting these errors. I'm not able to replicate any of these errors.

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Timing Out
It happened again to me last night when I was in the chat room. The forum was open in the background, but timed me out. It's not the end of the world to have to keep logging back in, but it is a bit of a pain.
23-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Timing Out
It's just done it again and it means that all the new posts I hadn't yet read are no longer in bold, so I have to go through all the threads, which I obviously can't be bothered to do, which means that I may miss something crucial and integral to the smooth running of my day/life. :wallbash: :ninja:
23-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Timing Out
It has just happened to me for the first time.... and it happened to Tigger767 when she managed to get on for a few minutes, so their is obviously a problem.
23-11-2005, 12:16 PM
Timing Out
The cookie should remain active for 30 minutes. You might get logged out if you're inactive for longer - although I always thought the "remember me" option over rode that.

Log back in and make sure you tick the "remember me" box.

I've changed the way in which the forums tracks unread threads - it should be better and more accurate now.

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user