Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titles & you!
12-09-2006, 02:54 AM
Titles & you!

Had a chat with a work chum the other day and we were discussing the writing of her auto biography...her name is Audrey and we decided it could easily be entitled 'A Less Than 'Aud'inray Life' since it most certainly has been.

It kinda got me thinking...you know how on occasion, usually when a little tiddled down the pub, you have those conversations about what yoiu would like or think your epitaph to be well...

What would be the title of your biography/auto biography?

I was thinking along the lines of:

'My Life on Pluto' but since that is no longer deemed as a planet I shall have to be on another far out there man type planet but I certainly don't want to end up on Uranus! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2006, 12:04 PM
Titles & you!
Id go for something like 'What was all that about?'

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
12-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Titles & you!
Mine would be 'A Cure for Insomnia'

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
12-09-2006, 07:10 PM
Titles & you!
SF - you have made me laugh when all I have wanted to do all day is curl up into a snivling ball of snot...thank-you!:ill: :laugh:

Fee - Would that be your book title of epitaph?:bag:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
12-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Titles & you!
Mine might be "I would be apathetic, if I could be bothered".
12-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Titles & you!
Coaster - I'm an atheist. My headstone will say

'All dressed up, and nowhere to go'

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
12-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Titles & you!
Fee For All Wrote:Coaster - I'm an atheist. My headstone will say

'All dressed up, and nowhere to go'

We;ll that's better than the line a hooker would use...

'All dressed up and no-one to blow!'

18-09-2006, 01:02 AM
Titles & you!
Y'all are all NUTTERS...I'm laughing so hard I've got to think again about this...My Autobiography title would be "NOT Your Stereotypical Southern Belle" and my epitaph would say "I'm only here in the ground because hubby refused to let me be cremated and shot into space in one of those little silver tubes. And I died mad as HELL about it!" Does that work??:pimp:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
19-09-2006, 07:13 AM
Titles & you!
my book would be called "read it and weep" and if you did you would!!

my epitaph would be "I knew I should have stuck to the diet!".

We always say my dad's epitaph would be "He'll be alright" as this is his mantra if anyone complains of being ill, worried, stressed etc etc!

Didn't Spike Milligan have or want "I told you I was ill"? that always makes me smile!
19-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Titles & you!
LOL - I like that one too Dol...Spikes that is...I thought your headstone could read 'Was it the red or the white wine that finished me off?' ...although I think a few other board members may nick that one now!:laugh:

Scooby's would read 'Cheerio!' I just know it would!

Mine...hmmm...proably a simply 'Oops!' would sum it upHuh