Poll: Which way round should the loo roll face?
Sheets unrolling against the wall
Sheets unrolling away from the wall
Whatever as long as I can wipe my bum
Is this an all time low for polls
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toilet Roll!
06-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Toilet Roll!

Which way round should it be? :pooh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Toilet Roll!
Against the wall.

I learned this at my mother's knee, and I quote 'Don't hang the loo roll that way darling; it's how the domestics do it in hotels...'

:w00t:

And of course hotels do it that way to save money as apparently less gets pulled off. I prefer to be generous in the bog-sheet-availability stakes.

Oh what a lovely trivial thread :thumbsup:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
06-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Toilet Roll!
I'm afrad that fr me, it has to be with the sheets beng pulled away from the wall. I know, I've bvusy a tidwad, and a bit of a dmestc at heart....

But actually, I'm pretty anal abuot the positon ofthe loo roll ('scuse the pun), and will change the postion of the loo roll in friends houses, at work, on client pemises etc. etc.....

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
06-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Toilet Roll!
Against the wall for me too :thumbsup:
06-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Toilet Roll!
Karen H! Are you drunk at 2pm in the afternoon??!! :w00t: I can just about make out that post! :laugh:

For me it's the sheet hanging over the roll, coming over and not under. And as mentioned before like Karenh I will change it in people's houses etc. I don't have a reason for it being that way, it's just the way I like it!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
06-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Toilet Roll!
Bella Wrote:Karen H! Are you drunk at 2pm in the afternoon??!! :w00t: I can just about make out that post! :laugh:

LMAO! :laugh:

No! Its too early yet - even for me!

Because of my crippled state, Mr H has decided to be helpful and tidy the house. This included polishing the PC keyboard. Unfortuantely, the keys are now sticking a bit.

Best wait till it dries before posting anything else. This reply has taken ages to do accurately.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
06-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Toilet Roll!
The only pet hate I have with regards this subject (actually it's two pet hates) is:

1) When people don't replce the empty roll

or

2) When people get another roll out of the cupboard but don't put it on the holder....

Oh I could :boxing: people that do that sometimes...

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
06-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Toilet Roll!
Away from the wall. I put this down to the fact that I don't like the thought of the loo roll being dragged down the wall but logic tells me that it rubs against the wall whatever way you put it :sad:

A good loo roll tip if you've got young kids in the house (or if you're a bit tight - lol) Bash the loo roll so that the centre cardboard is in an oval shape instead of round. Kids can't accidentally pull off yards and yards Smile
06-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Toilet Roll!
Critique Wrote:A good loo roll tip if you've got young kids in the house (or if you're a bit tight - lol) Bash the loo roll so that the centre cardboard is in an oval shape instead of round. Kids can't accidentally pull off yards and yards Smile

You mean you don't just beat them until they submit to the 2 for a wee three for a poo rule? :pooh:

06-08-2005, 02:36 PM
Toilet Roll!
Well I would be most peeved if someone came in to my house and changed which way around my toilet roll hung.....

Ok if they had to put a new one on to hang it the way they like it, but to change one in mid roll (so to speak) is imo a little bit rude :ohmy:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do you roll your own cigs? Critique 6 740 03-09-2006 02:27 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Tales of a Train Toilet! ils 7 790 08-06-2005 07:18 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  toilet vocabulary tonee 46 2,300 25-05-2005 11:25 PM
Last Post: Critique