Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonight I am mostly liking:
14-06-2005, 10:27 PM

Science and Saskia.

Haven't liked Science much so far, but he is pretty constant, and if he wouldn't keep going on about what Science does and doesn't do, I think he could be a grower.

Saskia seems to be able to vocalise her thoughts quite clearly and sucinctly.
The conversation she had with Craig were quite simple, accuratley observed facts.

She got her point accross quite well.

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2005, 11:09 PM
I must say I feel sorry for Science because he takes the tasks seriously but just gets wound up by all the others. He does get into the role play and would be good at it if the others stuck to the rules.

He is very sulky but sometimes I don't blame him.

I can't really root for anyone because they're all as bad as each other.
15-06-2005, 06:56 AM
I must admit, although I don't understand most of what Science says, I think he's the one in there who is isn't playing up to the cameras or doing any ar$e licking.

I still like Maxwell, but think he has a nasty aggressive side to him too which sometimes shows through.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2005, 08:02 AM
I like Science too and agree that he seems to be the only one in there not playing up to the cameras. Not liking saskia or maxwell though - io think there both a bit smug thinking the public loves them...and the footage of them on the couch every evening talking about nothing is so so boring.

at the moment i'm hoping makosi/science will win but i reckon unrotunately saskia will

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>
15-06-2005, 08:04 AM
Critique Wrote:I must say I feel sorry for Science because he takes the tasks seriously but just gets wound up by all the others. He does get into the role play and would be good at it if the others stuck to the rules.

He is very sulky but sometimes I don't blame him.

I can't really root for anyone because they're all as bad as each other.

DOn't feel sorry for keiran. he has not taken any task seriously before but when he was the Captain then he wanted everyone else to play!

keiran is rubbish and is either shouting down people or talking himself up. another "respect" merchant who mistakes the search for respect in others for a chip on his own shoulder the size of Welwyn garden City.

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
15-06-2005, 08:43 AM
isleofweather Wrote:DOn't feel sorry for keiran. he has not taken any task seriously before but when he was the Captain then he wanted everyone else to play!

keiran is rubbish and is either shouting down people or talking himself up. another "respect" merchant who mistakes the search for respect in others for a chip on his own shoulder the size of Welwyn garden City.

Have to disagree here because he did the Nursing bit very well too, all patient concern and played the game. In fact he seems happier in role play than in his own persona, as if he isn't comfortable with who he is and is still trying to find his real self.
15-06-2005, 08:53 AM
I really like Saskia & Maxwell. I dont know why everyone is 'anti' her :mellow:

I like Mikosi too, but other than that they are all a bunch of weirdy peeps :wink_kiss

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
15-06-2005, 10:43 AM
I quite like Saskia too - although she reminds me a lot of Tiffany from Eastenders!

Maxwell can be funny at times, and I liked it whe he told Lesley what a bully she was....I also thought he took it well when Roberto emtied his bowl on his head - but there's something about him that I can't put my finger on the I'm not keen on.

Mykosi I really like too - I think she's my favourite
Find all posts by this user
15-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Minklemar Wrote:Maxwell can be funny at times, and I liked it whe he told Lesley what a bully she was....I also thought he took it well when Roberto emtied his bowl on his head - but there's something about him that I can't put my finger on the I'm not keen on.

I feel the same about Maxwell. he's ok for about 5 minutes, but if I met him in real life, I'd have to walk away from him, too much up is own end really.
I didn't like Kamal when he first went in , then he grew on me when he acted more "normal" but now he's gone all drama queen again and is really getting on my nerves. What's with all this "punked" thing?

Like Science, always have. He's complex and a bit deluded but like someone else said he doesn't play up to the cameras. He's the only one who doesn't seem to have a malicious back stabbing side and that works for me.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
16-06-2005, 07:51 AM
I really want to join in this thread .... but alas ... it just ain't 'appenin' for me!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Two winners tonight. secrets 27 2,061 13-08-2005 02:22 PM
Last Post: Bella
  How Tonight Will Work sayangmouse 8 959 15-07-2005 08:43 PM
Last Post: Bob
  Will there be more than one eviction tonight..... Bella 10 1,242 01-07-2005 07:59 PM
Last Post: Bob
  Theory re Tonight (contains spoiler) Ceridwen 18 1,518 24-06-2005 09:00 PM
Last Post: Flip
  Tonight I am mostly disliking........ Bob 15 1,363 20-06-2005 06:49 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Live Show tonight Andrea 10 1,043 01-06-2005 06:40 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  end of tonight's show.... Dolores 7 875 28-05-2005 11:33 PM
Last Post: Pandora