Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonight's offerings 26th
26-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Tonight's offerings 26th

Who's hot and whos not?
Chico is just chico now! The kid definitely upstaged him, but I thought it was good!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Tonight's offerings 26th
Shane was funnier than chico this week. What was that all about:unsure:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
26-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Tonight's offerings 26th
Fee For All Wrote:Shane was funnier than chico this week. What was that all about:unsure:

I thought Shayne was great. It made me smile. Chico was pants .... but thats what i expect from a bloke who cant sing :ninja:

Brenda was fab .... Andy, ive heard better, Conways - get rid.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
26-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Tonight's offerings 26th
I thought they all showed why they need a talent contest to succeed. Thought they were all pretty average.

[SIZE=3]

[/url]
[/SIZE]
26-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Tonight's offerings 26th
Mr F asked me who was going to be in the bottom 2 this week and I predicted The Coway Sisters [who were pants] and Journey South [not cos they were pants] just that the others were better [excluding Chico - but he has his own spot forever more on the X Factor].

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

26-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Tonight's offerings 26th
I agree with Bonsai here I really enjoyed Shayne tonight. Chico has had his day now and could leave tonight but personally I think the Conways should go now.

Andy did well after a poor start he rescued it well. Brenda still making smile I love her personality. Have heard better from Journey South but with the others that are in there they certainly don't have to worry this week.
26-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Tonight's offerings 26th
mazwad Wrote:I agree with Bonsai here I really enjoyed Shayne tonight. Chico has had his day now and could leave tonight but personally I think the Conways should go now.

Andy did well after a poor start he rescued it well. Brenda still making smile I love her personality. Have heard better from Journey South but with the others that are in there they certainly don't have to worry this week.

I think the final 3 will be Shayne, Brenda and Andy.

Tonight I reckon the bottom 2 will be The Conways and Chico and Chico will be going.

With Journey South I always feel they are going to mess it up. And sometimes I just think their 2 voices don't go well together.

I thought Shayne did really well and it was good to hear him try something a bit different.

The Conways were poor I thought.

Brenda always puts in a good performance and I think she's got a lovely personaliy too.
26-11-2005, 08:14 PM
Tonight's offerings 26th
The Conways were dreadful tonight, it started off very, very flat and just never picked up. I can see Simon sticking to his guns and voting them off when they are in the bottom two again.

Don't know who will be there with them though, but didn't like Shayne doing The Darkness single and don't know if Chico doing a Michael Jackson song will pay off or not...............:wacko:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
26-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Tonight's offerings 26th
Chico - missed it godammit:wallbash:
Andy - Cracks starting to show now he's moved slightly away from the tried and tested. One of the better ones, but outside the show, he's just another bland club entertainer.
Conways - Particularly shouty tonight and still not finding each other for the 'harmonies'
Shayne - OMFG. 'A Fing Cawed luv' That was embarrassing. And no personality; when he was down in the audience, he looked as if he'd got lost.
Still, his mum pulled out all the stops for the sympathy vote :bored:
Brenda - One of the better ones, but outside the show, just another club entertainer. But hasn't she done well with losing weight!
Journey South - Awww nice lads. Can't see how they'd be marketed though.

I don't care who goes or who wins, but I would like Chico to stay in just to stick two fingers up at the whole thing :ninja:

[SIZE=3]

[/url]
[/SIZE]
26-11-2005, 08:40 PM
Tonight's offerings 26th
Fee For All Wrote:Shane was funnier than chico this week. What was that all about:unsure:

My thoughts exactly! I love Shayne but I hated that performance tonight.

he's safe though.
I think conways have come to the end of the road, can't see them being able to do any better

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tonight's show - 18th November Dolores 13 3,212 21-11-2006 08:15 PM
Last Post: La Freak
  Tonight's show - 21 Oct Blink 11 2,953 22-10-2006 07:58 PM
Last Post: Figaro
  Tonight's show - 10th December Dolores 21 3,037 14-12-2005 05:22 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Tonight: access all areas Blink 2 924 14-10-2005 05:16 PM