Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonights Show....4th December....
04-12-2004, 07:17 PM

sorry can some one else set out the nibbles they are on the table....and coastie is away so a delegate for the bar please.

I'm orf out.

Cheerio in words of my good friend.
x
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2004, 08:17 PM
Oh I didn't realise that I had to set them oout - I have eaten them!!! ooops!

WOW oh WOW for G4 tonight - both songs had me teary eyed - I love Holy Night and G4 sang it superbly, but Bohemian Rhapsody was beyond superb, I loved it when Jonathan did a bit of seperate choreography. I have now officially changed my mind and want G4 to win. And confession time I fancy one of them - not Jonathan, no the other blonde[ish] haired one, the chubby one - but not hte chubby one with wonky teeth.

Tabby - sang both songs brilliantly, although the second one 'Sailing' had the edge - but I suspect it was the pipers and drummers that did it - again I was teary eyed - I must be hormonal!!!

Steve was great as well - I just don't like when he answers back in a petulant, just about to cry way.

I want G4 and Tabby through tonight!! Sorry Steve and Simon!!
04-12-2004, 08:59 PM
I think on tonights performances G4 & tabby should go through but I really don't like the idea that louie has an act in the final and Simon doesn't so I am torn.....

If I am honest I don't think any of the last 3 have the X factor so I don't really care who goes through and who doesn't. In the end I don't think whoever wins has a long time career in front of them....

Still watching tho! :wacko:
04-12-2004, 09:08 PM
I don't know why Sharon shut Tabby up about troubles with his voice because I wondered why he didn't sound as good as usual. He seemed to be struggling.

Steve did a few wobbly notes too.

Didn't think G4 were anything special - they still don't seem to have the harmony quite right and the lead singer sounded very "nasal" tonight.

Simon got a couple of good put-downs. Louis looked like he had forgotten his teeth, Sharon Gobby as ever Smile

Still don't care who wins. Oooh it's on. See Ya :bye:
05-12-2004, 12:17 AM
Missed the show tonight as we went out, but caught the pipers for Tabby doing 'Saliling' I was embarassed for him! Toooooooooo much Sharon Blush

I take it Tabby went then?
05-12-2004, 01:19 AM
its a shame tabby went I think, I mean he brought something new to this kind of show, He writes his own music, he plays instrements, his stage presense is huge. In the end I see tabby as being the more succesful person out of steve and G4 :wink2:

If G4 wins, THey will go the same way michelle went last year.

Steve, Unsure about him, but hes still good i think.
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2004, 09:40 AM
Voice of reason Wrote:I take it Tabby went then?

He did Voice.....
05-12-2004, 09:42 AM
I'm going to watch the repeat this morning...whilst doing the ironing...if I can stand up for that long.
05-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Thinkin how much they have improved since the start of the show, G4 still have a long way to go.

Just on the exposure in the show, there are a lot of people who would go see them in concert just for the entertainment of hearing something different. I've heard this from all generations in my family.....would pay to see G4, but not Tabby or Steve. I would too, and dont really know why...except I think I really appreciate Blondies voice and could listen to it all night.

Record deals? Lets see, the G4 Xmas Album, G4 Sings the Classics, G4 All Time Rock Ballads, G4 Classics II......etc etc.

Tabby? Give me Bon Jovi every time. Steve? The King of mediocrity, if you want soul, listen to any one of a hundred other singers out there
05-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Steve - I just love him....he's great...an odd wobble but he just looks so good I'll let him off.....I know I am that shallow! :wub:

G4 - It was good to see G4 taking control of their song choices a bit more again....Louis was letting them down big time before....G4 were cracking....I'm glad they got through! :cool2:

Tabby - I've said it before I'll say it again...yes he is an entertainer but he always reminds me of friends at school....you know the ones that had a band and practiced in their parents garage......singing classic rock songs in the same way they have always been sung and bringing nothing fresh and new to the sound....but they can dance around and look cool....I like the lad but I think he lacks originality. :bye:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  25th November Show Patsy 23 7,727 15-04-2008 09:56 AM
Last Post: Patsy
  The opening show... Coastie 2 2,464 22-08-2007 09:22 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Tonights Final Bonsai 26 6,482 24-12-2006 07:35 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Semi-Final 9th December Patsy 33 7,831 19-12-2006 01:33 PM
Last Post: Coastie