Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonights show - 17th September.
18-09-2005, 03:01 PM

Look can we start having some sort of organising in here, this section is all over the place - I came in here earlier to make a quick comment and just didn't know where to put it...so can date be put for each show please.

Thank you.

Well I really liked Sam, what a looker and a voice to go. 6'9" Woo hoo..or what ever he was....gorgeous, simply gorgeous. And I liked the blonde girl who had to dump her mates - she will go far, Simon is right she really does have an appeal about her.

The coloured girl with the daughter was very special too, but as the ever suspicious Dolly Bird stated, would it have been such a special moment without the little girl sucking a dummy sat so sweetly on Simons knee eh??? Good tv though.

I am really enjoying Ben in the Xtra Factor too.

I think Sam's going to win.

What ever they say I'm going to do it anyway.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2005, 06:52 PM
blimey Cat ... have you swallowed some "bossy boots" tablets?!

although I have to agree with you ... I still blame Haydon for the state of this part of the forum for letting us wallow in the filth from a year ago instead of giving us a brand new section!

back o/t!

Sharon's Greatest Fan was a bit scarey wasn't she!!! I have to feel a wee bit sorry for Louis though, every week Simon has some lady or other in love with him, Sharon has her fair share of nuts who idolise her and yet poor old Louis has to date only had that rather middle aged woman who he was incredibly rude to last year. ... surely there must be some admirers of Louis out there?!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
18-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Dolores Wrote:blimey Cat ... have you swallowed some "bossy boots" tablets?!

although I have to agree with you ... I still blame Haydon for the state of this part of the forum for letting us wallow in the filth from a year ago instead of giving us a brand new section!

back o/t!

Sharon's Greatest Fan was a bit scarey wasn't she!!! I have to feel a wee bit sorry for Louis though, every week Simon has some lady or other in love with him, Sharon has her fair share of nuts who idolise her and yet poor old Louis has to date only had that rather middle aged woman who he was incredibly rude to last year. ... surely there must be some admirers of Louis out there?!

Lois had one last year, don't you recall - Simon have her his number and said he would take her out for dinner - she had a sausage dog.
18-09-2005, 07:07 PM
Cat Wrote:Lois had one last year, don't you recall - Simon have her his number and said he would take her out for dinner - she had a sausage dog.

read my post again you dozy bint! :glare: ... psst are you ****t?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
18-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Dolores Wrote:read my post again you dozy bint! :glare: ... psst are you ****t?

Oh sorry, but you didn't mention the sausage dog...

what do you mean am I a ****t.....goblet, giblet, breast, eejiit, fidgit, helmut, norbet, yeast tablet? What??
18-09-2005, 09:01 PM
The reason Louis doesnt have a strong fanbase is because he really isnt that nice. I like Simon and Sharon, sharp comments and real tenderness within their communication, but Louis just doesnt go there. He has no appeal whatsoever for me.

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  25th November Show Patsy 23 7,569 15-04-2008 09:56 AM
Last Post: Patsy
  The opening show... Coastie 2 2,431 22-08-2007 09:22 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Tonights Final Bonsai 26 6,357 24-12-2006 07:35 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  2nd December Show Patsy 31 7,980 12-12-2006 12:06 PM