Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonights show 8th October.
08-10-2005, 06:29 PM

Well, Louis has got a dificult choice hasn't he - I think he should ditch the young Micheal Jackson though.

Simon - I think that group band who keep forgetting their words are so desperate and ugly that it's beginning to take its toll on them.

Sharon - to come.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2005, 07:13 PM
I agree Cat, the little MJ seems more a novelty cutie item than someone who can sing, not sure he would survive too many public votes and certainly couldn't record with that voice.

The 5-man boyband seem one too many, and at least one of them can't sing too well too, so agree on that one too. The black girls seem too much work, and the blonde ones sounded very tame too, so I think Simon will go the other 4.

Sharon should dump Chico, but she had a couple of decent acts there. The dustman sounded much better this week, I hope he goes through, allthough I was initially surprised to see Patrick Viera on the X factor!

We find out, hmm, very very soon!
08-10-2005, 08:20 PM
I'm really disappointed - I neither like nor dislike any of them; they're all just boring.

I think I will support the Irish pub singer though.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
08-10-2005, 08:24 PM
I'm liking Shane. Unfortunately he is one of Louis' group. If he was Simon's well, what can I say.Big Grin

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
08-10-2005, 08:40 PM
It was a really prolonged show.....yawn....and I am not bothered by any of them.

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
08-10-2005, 09:07 PM
Argh. Sharon & Louis... CRETINS!!! Why oh why did Sharon ditch Richie - probably one of the most likely to win the competition. And keep that ludicrous goat-lovin' Tarzanogram?! And Louis! You nicompoop! What do you have against 16 year olds? And why did you put that Elvis wannabe through? Oh, wait a second, let me guess. He's Irish.

So predictable.

Simon - on the money as usual. Pity so many of the acts were so drab.

Tipped to win now?

Mrs Blink fancies recently-married Maria & Shayne-the-shaved.

Personally I really like Andy the binman. Very talented, and has the maturity to carry it off.

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
08-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Agree with you about Richie Blink I really liked his voice and I can't stand Chico he has to be the first to go. He was awful in the studio on Xtra Factor.

The ones I like so far are Shayne, Philip, Journey South,Andy and Brenda.
08-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Group - Journey South (I would)
Oldie - Bin Man Andy
Youngie - Shane
08-10-2005, 11:06 PM
I thought we were in for our first electrocution tonight when that F***wit Chico dived into the pool with a live mike....would have been almost worth it to make him just SHUT UP! Even Ozzy who has about four functioning brain cells left in his drug sapped cranial cavity admitted he would never go near water with a live mike. I was very disappointed that Sharon chose him for her final four,but I suppose she was looking at the fact that he certainly was different that may make him stand out. When Louis came down to the final two girls... I think he picked the wrong one. And when Simon let go of the threesome of girls, I thought that was the wrong decision too..... speaking of the word DECISION... is anyone else fed up to the back teeth... with the done to death phrase "I'VE MADE MY DECISION".... Couldn't one of them say even for a change..... I've chosen my winner...... or I've picked my favourite. Its getting to be like groundhog day every week... same old rehearsed to death dialogue designed to induce suspense in all of us as they come to their decision... god now I am saying it !!!! AHHHHHHHHH By the way I thought Sinetta in the bikini was a bit much..... just a comment.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
09-10-2005, 12:01 AM
:cry: I cant believe Sharon picked Chicco i love Sharon But that was a mistake Louie shouldnt have put out the Michel Jackson lookalike i think he is sooooo cute i think Andy the bin man will win it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  25th November Show Patsy 23 7,671 15-04-2008 09:56 AM
Last Post: Patsy
  The opening show... Coastie 2 2,457 22-08-2007 09:22 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Tonights Final Bonsai 26 6,450 24-12-2006 07:35 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  2nd December Show Patsy 31 8,071 12-12-2006 12:06 PM
Last Post: survivorfan