Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonights the last episode... Who's going to win & why?
06-12-2004, 09:39 AM

Tonights the last episode... Who do you think is going to win & why? :unsure:

Who do you want to win?

:devil: :devil: Would it irritate you if anyone in particular won the crown??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2004, 10:04 AM
I'd really love Fran to surprise everyone, but it's going to be Paul. Sad

Angel who did not so much fall as saunter vaguely downwards.
06-12-2004, 10:14 AM
Unfortunately I think Paul will win .....

But I would like Joe to win

And I really don't want Paul to win ...
06-12-2004, 10:21 AM
Due to gullible and niave people I think its going to be Paul who wins too. But I definately think it should be Joe or Fran. Despite so many airing their dislike for what Paul did, they still seem to be secretly taken in by it all and willing to justify it anyway possible. Last time I will say it I swear... No one forced him to speak about her! It was his own choice, he, like anyone else, had the option to say no comment or I dont wish to speak about it, but instead he chose to suddenly pull out his wild card. Editing wasnt to blame for his loose lips and the editing didnt make him behave the way he did yesterday. Yet judging by the pole on here, people are still backing him and taken in by him :wacko:

Oh well, hopefully there will be some justice.
06-12-2004, 10:31 AM
I missed 1st part of yesterdays, what did he do?
06-12-2004, 10:58 AM
claire Wrote:I missed 1st part of yesterdays, what did he do?

Fell out with Fran over the chest, failed at the btt, and came across as desperate to win. He's in danger of self destructing, imho. I hope not; I don't like seeing the man embarrassed.
06-12-2004, 11:00 AM
As much as I like Fran, I don't think he should win - reasons being he is not a celebrity, he hasn't been the wit, he hasn't been a mainstay of support, he has not done anything of note, he hasn't overcome fears etc etc.

Joe?? Well I think he may win, but I am not sure he deserves it. Although he has overcome his fear of heights. He is a bit of a wet blanket IMO.

Paul - I would like to see win. He has overcome some fears, pretty terrifying ones at that. He has amused us all for the past 2 weeks with his Janet banter - he did, however, blow it a bit yesterday getting a bit huffy with Fran over who did the Chest trial. But it was hardly mega diva stropsville!

I want Paul to win.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2004, 11:08 AM
More specifically, he acted like a 6 year old when he didnt get his way with the chest. Then realising how stupid he had acted he tried to get Fran to cover up the way he acted and not tell anyone else. He also got the chest question wrong after preaching about how he knew it, it was an easy pub quiz question according to him so then he sulked about that. In the BTT he was claiming the guy with the water cannon was picking on him, he then whined and complained about how the only reason he didnt get a star was because he gave it to Janet. The truth was he would have never got back up to his position, it took him forever the first time. He also chose that day to suddenly go against all he said about not discussing or talking about Diana, very conveniently going on about how wonderful she was and how vunerable she was and how he was there for her. He is just trying too hard now and unfortunately too many seem to be falling for it.

Funnily enough my GF doesnt read these forums and I was speaking to her late lastnight. I made the comment that "well I suppose they did probably ask him about it to get him to answer it" and her response left me laughing. She said "oh well in that case, what have you got me for christmas? since you apparently have to answer every question you are asked". I just said "nice try" and left it at that. So yeah I dont agree with the whole blaming the editing and saying he was setup.
06-12-2004, 11:21 AM
Vazler Wrote:More specifically, he acted like a 6 year old when he didnt get his way with the chest. Then realising how stupid he had acted he tried to get Fran to cover up the way he acted and not tell anyone else. He also got the chest question wrong after preaching about how he knew it, it was an easy pub quiz question according to him so then he sulked about that. In the BTT he was claiming the guy with the water cannon was picking on him, he then whined and complained about how the only reason he didnt get a star was because he gave it to Janet. The truth was he would have never got back up to his position, it took him forever the first time. He also chose that day to suddenly go against all he said about not discussing or talking about Diana, very conveniently going on about how wonderful she was and how vunerable she was and how he was there for her. He is just trying too hard now and unfortunately too many seem to be falling for it.

That is exactly how I saw it as well Vazler....
06-12-2004, 11:23 AM
So it's Paul to win for you then Vaz? :devil:

Seriously though, I still think Joe has a big following and will probably win and I can live with that Smile even though I have favoured Paul.

I wouldn't be too happy if Fran won it because I don't like him one bit. Watched a bit of live and he is constantly playing on Paul's fears by harping on about his trial will probably be snakes and now he is telling Paul that "they" will probably do something nasty when they are asleep like putting snakes in the camp, etc. He is winding him up constantly and laughing like a drain. Grrrr!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tonights task *mini spoiler* jonnyboy 2 709 06-12-2004 08:25 PM
Last Post: -xena-
  Reminder - Tonights Show!!! ils 11 2,023 06-12-2004 03:44 PM
Last Post: jonnyboy