Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torn
14-09-2007, 06:00 AM
Torn

Have seen the trailers for this and it looks quite good

Quote:David (Adam Kotz) and Sarah’s (Holly Aird) world was ripped apart when their eldest daughter – 4 year-old Alice (Jo Woodcock) disappeared on a family beach holiday. In the absence of a body, the child was pronounced missing presumed dead and the case was closed. Despite everyone else in Sarah’s life grieving and eventually moving on, as a mother, she never gave up hope of finding her daughter alive.

Twelve years on, Sarah’s seemingly impossible dream of finding her lost daughter may become a reality when she is shocked to catch sight of a girl she is certain is Alice. Without understanding why, she instinctively knows in her heart that the girl is the daughter she lost so long ago, despite the protests of the girl’s parents, Stephen (Bradley Walsh) and Joanna (Nicola Walker).

Starts Wednesday 19 September: ITV1 @ 9:00pm - 10:00pm. and I think it`s in 2 parts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Torn
I will be watching. I thought I recognised the actress who plays the lead, its Holly Aird who used to be the cute kid in the Flame Trees of Thika with Haley Mills and Sharon Maughan. Long time ago now!
20-09-2007, 06:28 AM
Torn
Quite enjoyed this and looking forward to seeing how it`s going to go. Continues next Wednesday at 9pm
05-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Torn
did anyone else stick with this ?? I enjoyed it. I thought it was a well thought out drama, and im glad i watched it.

Im not a fan of Holly Aird (weird face) but i thought she was OK in it.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2007, 03:03 PM
Torn
That reminds me, I still haven't watched the last one.

Cheers Bons!
05-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Torn
Yes enjoyed all of this although I did guess it was Bradley Walsh who killed her.

I like Nicola Walker who played Joanne Taylor and sorry that she left Spooks
05-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Torn
Seabreeze Wrote:Yes enjoyed all of this although I did guess it was Bradley Walsh who killed her.

Ooops, i hope Patsy doesn't come back in here .... she hasnt watched the final episode :bag:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Torn
Yeah, thanks Seab. :angry:
05-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Torn
Patsy Wrote:Yeah, thanks Seab. :angry:

I do apologise Patsy as I must have posted that just after you posted and when I found out it was too late to edit.

It`s still a good watch though and you won`t be disappointed
08-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Torn
They had in the paper that Bradley Walsh had dun it so it spoiled it a bit for me, why do they always do that!

I enjoyed it though.