Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tornado!
18-08-2006, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2006 05:32 PM by PJ.)
Tornado!

Yesterday, I was in East Kilbride (a town near mine) and in the distance, there was a very clear tornado visible. There had been a storm earlier. Don't think it done much damage and it disappeared pretty quickly but it was pretty cool. Was quite frighteneing to see, actually. So what about that!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Tornado!
Ooo oooo jealous Coastie here! I have always wantd to see a tornado first hand...in the states I had the joy of witnessing wind devils (mini tornados...fun to play with) and when I was working out there one touched down a mile away from the camp (we all had to hide under tables and everything....very exciting)...and I was alone in being disappointed in the fact we didn't get to see it...I think I have a twisted gene in me that seeks out this kind of wild and unpredicatable adventure! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
18-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Tornado!
Now that is exciting PJ! Give them something to talk about in East Kilbride for years and years and years

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
18-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Tornado!
Ooh another jealous one here1

I saw a funnel cloud once in America, but it never touched down.

Although the other day got woken up at 7am by a huge crack of lightening, just sounded like it was across the road.
I looked outside the window half expecting a whirl of smoke to be coming up from somewhere, but nothing to be seen.
On the TV later in the day though, the church in the next village had been hit!

[Image: 429.gif]
19-08-2006, 08:11 AM
Tornado!
been there, done that, got the t-shirt:ninja:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
19-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Tornado!
msgirl Wrote:been there, done that, got the t-shirt:ninja:

We're on a bout the real thing here MissG not the ones that errupt from your bottom after too many Onion Rings!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
19-08-2006, 07:25 PM
Tornado!
Coastie Wrote:We're on a bout the real thing here MissG not the ones that errupt from your bottom after too many Onion Rings!
:sick:

bet ya don't get people chasing them!

[Image: atom.gif]
19-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Tornado!
Coastie Wrote:We're on a bout the real thing here MissG not the ones that errupt from your bottom after too many Onion Rings!

OI Missus Tugboat!! You leave my miscalculations about deep fried onions OUTTA this!!:boxing:

(:wink_kiss )

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure: