Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Totty...
17-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Totty...

So had any around lately?

I haven't...been a very totty free zone for a while now...Sad

I am tempted to call in a bomb alert just to get the men in combats to pop by but fear being caught for making maliscious calls :bag:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Totty...
Nope, none for me either, I'm so done with all that for now though Big Grin As long as my dreams keep going the way they have been lately I might giive up on the real thing forever :w00t:
17-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Totty...
Almost had an accident ogling a couple of fit young builders the other day.
Find all posts by this user
17-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Totty...
Pats...I once bought a can of diet coke for a couple of totty builders working on my neighbours house once...my what a pleasant view! :naughty:

Sambo...not fair love...so not fair...I dreamed about being on the run again last night but unlike a similar dream I've had before I wasn't with George Clooney this time...I was alone :cry: It was very exciting though! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
17-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Totty...
Sounds it Coastie, I don't know what I've been drinking (cept far more than usual) but most of my dreams have been sex orientated for the last couple of weeks, problem is I'm really disappointed when they're not - that and I'm going to bed earlier and earlier :devil: Maybe I'm frustrated :laugh:
18-09-2006, 08:44 AM
Totty...
Sammboelyn Wrote:most of my dreams have been sex orientated for the last couple of weeks,

I think you should share the details with us. Just out of interest, naturally. DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING OUT.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
18-09-2006, 08:45 AM
Totty...
You just want to know if there were any frogs involved don't you :naughty:

18-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Totty...
I work for the Government, have you ever seen a good looking civil servant? No, I didnt think so.
18-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Totty...
Presumably you're the exception MariaRob?

18-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Totty...
PS I'll understand if it takes you a while to answer, I guess you have to fill out several forms first and get them approved?