Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformed
08-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Transformed

I was quite looking forward to this cos I saw a bit on GMTV this morning & it looked quite good.

I have now been watching it for 13 minutes & I think my blood pressure has sky rocketed. I didn't realise there were men like this around in 2005!

What are their wives thinking of allowing them to treat them like dirt? I am amazed. & of course, as soon as these monumental cavemen are challenged & have to do what they expect their wives to do, they either cry or get aggressive. What a bunch of tossers!

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Transformed
Oh I forgot this was on! :mad2:

Somehow I doubt the boys will let me turn over now as they have the footie on....
08-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Transformed
they've just had to make the beds ILS, it was a hoot! & how annoyed they all got when the people running the show started hurrying them up.

These men are so self obsessed, they all got very puzzled & then upset when it was pointed out that their wives may leave...........they really hadn't thought about it........

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Transformed
I didn’t see it to the end but was totally amazed by the lovely lady whose husband went off shooting 7 days per week and left her all alone. I suppose he expected her to wash his clothes and cook his meals. She was attractive too so of course if she met someone else the old fool would be left “devastated”. I also thought the W.I.F.E. t-shirt was totally crass and typical of an oik like him.
Find all posts by this user