Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treasure Chest
23-11-2005, 11:59 PM
Treasure Chest

Did I miss it or did they not show the treasure chest bit tonight? I had to nip out to the kitchen when it was on cos Mr C came in wanting a cuppa - the adverts were on but it had re-started when I got back. Surely I didn't miss it?? If I did, what was it please - did they get the treat?

They don't seem to be giving us much detail this year do they - do we even know what the 4 meals are that they get to share between them? Didn't they show the bag being lowered and let us know what they got last year? All I remember so far is that they had Kangaroo steaks.
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2005, 08:18 AM
Treasure Chest
Critique Wrote:Did I miss it or did they not show the treasure chest bit tonight? I had to nip out to the kitchen when it was on cos Mr C came in wanting a cuppa - the adverts were on but it had re-started when I got back. Surely I didn't miss it?? If I did, what was it please - did they get the treat?

They don't seem to be giving us much detail this year do they - do we even know what the 4 meals are that they get to share between them? Didn't they show the bag being lowered and let us know what they got last year? All I remember so far is that they had Kangaroo steaks.

I would assume that they only show us the best edited bits. (And that did not include these bits)
Having said that we had a discussion last year about whether the producers edit the programme in response to the previous nights vote tally, to promote (or not) a particular celeb
If you get my drift?
:tv_happy:

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Treasure Chest
I have to say...editing or no editing..they are a very boring lot.
Not even carole thatcher did anything that registered last night.
I am amazed by their ability to talk about themselves non stop.
Like..they dont' exactly give much thought to the burning issues of the day, it's all about them them them.
Yawn.....
Such small little worlds.Like..maggie thatchers daughter there in the middle of the jungle where she can't escape, and they ask her about the bleedin' apartments where she grew up!
DOH!!!!!
I want confrontation and debates and witticisims....
it's early days yet, I hope it livens up a bit...................

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
Find all posts by this user
24-11-2005, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2005 11:12 AM by xrayspex.)
Treasure Chest
I miss strong individual personalities like Johnny Lydon and Janet.
This bunch this year seems to be missing whats most important to this show..strong individualist conflicting personalities.
The only one remotely interesting to watch this year is Thatcher in the woods but with these dullards around her i dont think sparks will fly
24-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Treasure Chest
I think there are there xray, but they just haven't come out yet. Give it a couple more days and I think sparks will fly!
24-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Treasure Chest
ilovesurvivor Wrote:I think there are there xray, but they just haven't come out yet. Give it a couple more days and I think sparks will fly!
I hope your right..watching the live feeds these last 2 days is like watching paint dry..lol.
24-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Treasure Chest
I don't think so, ils. The only two with any spark about them are Jilly and Carol and even they seem to be getting on fine. There's no-one with any extreme of personality. Everyone's being very beige at the moment.